- 40% of Xbox Install Base Abandoned with Xbox One
- Yoshida Explains Why FFXIV Has a Subscription Model
- GameStop Halts All Xbox One Preorders
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Shares Gameplay Footage
- Hotline Miami 2 Trailer
- Levine Penning Script for Hollywood Movie?
- PS3 Update 4.45 Yanked Down After Bricking Consoles
- No PS3 Price Cut, Not in UK Anyway
- Hawken Mech Mechanics Technician Trailer
- Shadowrun Returns Delayed
- Mornin '13
- Navy Lieutenant Not Happy with Xbox One, Unloads on Microsoft
- Dead Space 4 Pushed Aside for New Star Wars Title
- Xbox Live Reduced Content for June 2013
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: June 18th, 2013
- PSPlus Not Required for Auto-Updates with PS4
- Jimmy Fallon Plays With Xbox One
- Sega Says Phantasy Star Online 2 for the West is 'Delayed'
- Torchlight Free on GOG.com for Next 48 Hours
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown iOS Available This Week
- Best Games of E3 2013 - People's Choice
Gaming News Archives
|"All I see is art, duh! - RenegadeCZ"||4|
It took Vince a while, but he's finally ready to share his thoughts on BioWare's first MMORPG. Here's a snip:
While the game has been balanced so that the gear you unlock gives neither side an advantage it does allow you to play the character you want. Goodie-two-shoes Jedi? Go for it. Want a bounty hunter that would turn on his partners for a few credits? Yep, go ahead, you evil back stabbing weasel. Interestingly enough, it's entirely possible to go the polar opposite of the faction you have allied with. So, you could have an Empire allied Sith Inquisitor who only chooses the right or a Republic Jedi who is surly and self-centered. There is even a setting you can toggle on and off that will show your character growing more repulsive and evil as you descend deeper into the Dark side of the Force. It's a lot of fun to see the NPC reactions when you choose different responses and it helps keep missions interesting even after playing through them multiple times with other characters.
Read our review of Star Wars: The Old Republic.
|"Yet another horrible review without any sign of critical thinking. It IS just what like un om bun... - mallet"||28|
Anyway, have any of you guys played Bastion yet. I hear it's a terrific game. Doesn't quite look like my cup of tea, although I just might give it a whirl.
|"ohh yeah, new one...even funnier. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0vLUiEB6Hc&feature=relmfu - Vodoo"||17|
BACK TO TOP