- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
Gaming News Archives
|"All I see is art, duh! - RenegadeCZ"||4|
It took Vince a while, but he's finally ready to share his thoughts on BioWare's first MMORPG. Here's a snip:
While the game has been balanced so that the gear you unlock gives neither side an advantage it does allow you to play the character you want. Goodie-two-shoes Jedi? Go for it. Want a bounty hunter that would turn on his partners for a few credits? Yep, go ahead, you evil back stabbing weasel. Interestingly enough, it's entirely possible to go the polar opposite of the faction you have allied with. So, you could have an Empire allied Sith Inquisitor who only chooses the right or a Republic Jedi who is surly and self-centered. There is even a setting you can toggle on and off that will show your character growing more repulsive and evil as you descend deeper into the Dark side of the Force. It's a lot of fun to see the NPC reactions when you choose different responses and it helps keep missions interesting even after playing through them multiple times with other characters.
Read our review of Star Wars: The Old Republic.
|"Yet another horrible SW:TOR-review without any sign of critical thinking. It IS just what like un... - mallet"||28|
Anyway, have any of you guys played Bastion yet. I hear it's a terrific game. Doesn't quite look like my cup of tea, although I just might give it a whirl.
|"ohh yeah, new one...even funnier. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0vLUiEB6Hc&feature=relmfu - Vodoo"||17|
BACK TO TOP