- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
Gaming News Archives
|"a big flashback to assassins creed came to mind as i watched him climb - nuwc"||4|
Bethesda spreads the word that the long-awaited Creation Kit for their RPG The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is now available, along with a Skyrim High-Rez Texture Pack, which can be snatched as free DLC via Steam.
Modders rejoice! We're pleased to announce that the Skyrim Creation Kit is now available!
With the Creation Kit's release, fans can now upload, download, and install custom content through the Skyrim Workshop on Steam. Get a crash course by reading level designer Joel Burgess' blog post, and be sure to read up on our list of best practices for modding. Need more help? Don't forget to to check out the official Wiki at www.CreationKit.com. In the coming days and weeks, we'll be sharing tutorial videos for beginners and experts alike. Check out the first tutorial above, and visit the Bethesda Game Studios YouTube Channel for more.
In addition to releasing the Creation Kit and Skyrim Workshop, today we're allowing players to experience Skyrim as you've never seen it before with the Skyrim High-Resolution Texture Pack. Before downloading it from Steam, make sure your system requirements exceed Skyrim's recommended specs before attempting to install, including Windows Vista/7, a minimum of 4GB of system RAM, and a DirectX 9.0c compatible NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with at least 1 GB of RAM and the latest drivers.
There's also a Creation Kit Tutorial video available.
|"will give a toss after finishing Reckoning, im very happy that after 7 years of waiting Fable 2 is... - Vodoo"||4|
"Let's make Psychonauts 2 happen," tweeted Minecraft creator Markus 'Notch' Persson. Still, there's no official confirmation on whether or not the well-known game designer will assume the task of delivering the sequel to Double Fine's once popular platform game.
Meanwhile, Double Fine founder, Tim Schafer commented recently that he attempted to pitch Psychonauts 2 "several times," although no publishers were interested in the idea. "I mean I get a lot of, on Twitter or whatever, daily questions about Psychonauts 2. And I would love to do Psychonauts 2, I've actually pitched that to publishers several times and no-one has taken the bait so far," he said.
This one we do remember fondly... Well, not me personally, I never played it, but someone else on AT has.
Thanks, un om bun.
|"Um so? The prospect of Psychonauts 2 is like an 80 year old offering a blowjob. - CJ_Parker"||4|
Just to remind you, we've posted word of Medal of Honor 2 way back in February 2011.
For the developers' sake, I sure hope they have something new and exciting lined-up for this one. Wait, what am I saying; new and exciting? They're just gonna gives us more of the same old FPS routine, which has been continually recycled throughout the last decade.
|"Milkage, milkage and more milkage, that's the stuff. - Vader"||3|
|"Forget spidey, we have The HULK bitches!! - Doomsday."||16|
BACK TO TOP