- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: The Long Arm of Destiny
Gaming News Archives
|"Pretty awesome music, eh? - Nocturnal"||1|
The demo weighs 1.7GB and it "begins in dramatic fashion with the spectacular attack on Earth, followed by a mid-game section showcasing the groundbreaking interactive storytelling, adrenaline-pumping action, ruthless and intelligent enemies, and deep customization that make Mass Effect 3 the must-have title of 2012."
The PC edition of the demo is going to go live later today, which also goes for the PS3 version.
|"Does look like the characters in particular have had a major overhaul graphics wise and all the... - Dean_Demon"||23|
|"Oops that reminds me that I need to cancel my sub. - CJ_Parker"||10|
On a more important note, folks, you've read my thoughts on Kingdoms of Amalur. So, there. Believe what you'd like, but that's just how I feel about the game. It's a damn shame too. It had potential.
Just before we move on with our lives, I'd like to know which single-player games you have in your own personal stash that count as your favorites? You know, the games you like to go through more than once.
|"I still have my Mass Effect 2 DVD in the drive - Only remove it when I have to install another... - sh33pp"||20|
BACK TO TOP