- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
Gaming News Archives
|"Pretty awesome music, eh? - Nocturnal"||1|
The demo weighs 1.7GB and it "begins in dramatic fashion with the spectacular attack on Earth, followed by a mid-game section showcasing the groundbreaking interactive storytelling, adrenaline-pumping action, ruthless and intelligent enemies, and deep customization that make Mass Effect 3 the must-have title of 2012."
The PC edition of the demo is going to go live later today, which also goes for the PS3 version.
|"Does look like the characters in particular have had a major overhaul graphics wise and all the... - Dean_Demon"||23|
|"Oops that reminds me that I need to cancel my sub. - CJ_Parker"||10|
On a more important note, folks, you've read my thoughts on Kingdoms of Amalur. So, there. Believe what you'd like, but that's just how I feel about the game. It's a damn shame too. It had potential.
Just before we move on with our lives, I'd like to know which single-player games you have in your own personal stash that count as your favorites? You know, the games you like to go through more than once.
|"I still have my Mass Effect 2 DVD in the drive - Only remove it when I have to install another... - sh33pp"||20|
BACK TO TOP