- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Gaming News Archives
|"Pretty awesome music, eh? - Nocturnal"||1|
The demo weighs 1.7GB and it "begins in dramatic fashion with the spectacular attack on Earth, followed by a mid-game section showcasing the groundbreaking interactive storytelling, adrenaline-pumping action, ruthless and intelligent enemies, and deep customization that make Mass Effect 3 the must-have title of 2012."
The PC edition of the demo is going to go live later today, which also goes for the PS3 version.
|"Does look like the characters in particular have had a major overhaul graphics wise and all the... - Dean_Demon"||23|
|"Oops that reminds me that I need to cancel my sub. - CJ_Parker"||10|
On a more important note, folks, you've read my thoughts on Kingdoms of Amalur. So, there. Believe what you'd like, but that's just how I feel about the game. It's a damn shame too. It had potential.
Just before we move on with our lives, I'd like to know which single-player games you have in your own personal stash that count as your favorites? You know, the games you like to go through more than once.
|"I still have my Mass Effect 2 DVD in the drive - Only remove it when I have to install another... - sh33pp"||20|
BACK TO TOP