- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
- A Fresh Touch of Electronic Reminiscence
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Preloads for PC Gamers
- Umbrella Corps Gameplay Trailer
- Next Street Fighter V Beta in October
- What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.? Intelligence Video
- Star Citizen Keeps Getting More Money from New Backers
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition Release at End of October
- Microsoft Shows How HoloLens Gaming Works
Gaming News Archives
At any rate, the development studio unveiled Reign of Thunder to be an "all new Mech IP," and I think we all waited a long time for such an announcement.
Here's the word from Day 1's official web site:
The Storm Threatens! Posted on February 20, 2012 at 8:05 am Day 1 Studios is proud to announce our latest AAA action title: Reign of Thunder. Mech fans have been asking us for years to return to the genre and we've been listening. Reign of Thunder is an all new Mech IP being developed by the people who brought you the award-winning MechAssault series. We've been hard at work creating a hard-hitting, fast-paced, explosive action game with all the customization options you could ever want. Check out the trailer; it is actual gameplay from our upcoming beta build! Sign up below for more information as it becomes available.
The web site also features the first trailer for the game, which you can watch below (it offers gameplay footage too):
Um, I miss MechWarrior? Also, why am I getting that "standard multiplayer co-op shooter" vibe?
|"Well I take it back its a free-to-play Mech combat game. - LostPcGamer"||8|
UFC Undisputed 3 kicked FIFA 12's ass in the UK and has also outsold last week's champion, Kingdoms of Amalur, which, oddly enough, is nowhere to be seen on the latest top 10 chart. Hm, maybe it's because people realized it wasn't much of an experience after all. Good RPGs are those you want to play more than once. Amalur doesn't exactly make me want to jump back into action after the first go.
Anyhow, here are 10 top sellers in the United Kingdom for the week ending on January 21:.
- UFC Undisputed 3 (THQ)
- FIFA 12 (EA)
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
- Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
- Battlefield 3 (EA)
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Square Enix)
- Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (Activision)
- The Darkness 2 (2K Games)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
|"Gotta buy me some THQ stock :p - MajFauxPas"||2|
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is going to be available on May 22 (US) and May 24 (Europe) for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.
|"classic ghost recon is no more I don't see why they're so focused on "reinventing" the Tom... - micahpharoh"||2|
|"Well, one has to learn how to t-bag people properly in multi-player. Nice one. *crouching... - slimey_smiley"||24|
Now, back to the matters at hand. Let's post the comic, shall we and lemme see if there's any news bits to be found this morning. Oh and I tried Syndicate last night. I dunno. It's classic, hectic shooter. Not too bad actually, but I'm only a few missions into the experience, so sit tight for our full review on that.
|"Are u ready to take Earth Back bitches!! ... - Doomsday."||26|
BACK TO TOP