- Homefront: The Revolution Gamescom Trailer
- Destiny Goes from Dinklage to Dinkless
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Gamescom Trailer
- Crackdown 3 Gamescom 2015 Trailer
- Surprise! Halo Wars 2 Announced at Gamescom
- Just Cause 3 Gamescom Trailer Burns it All Down
- Scalebound Gamescom Trailer
- Quantum Break Release Date Announced at Gamescom
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Descent Trailer
- Mad Max Stronghold Screens & Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Fighter Squadron Teaser
- MGS 5 PC Arriving A Bit Earlier
- REVIEW: King's Quest: A Knight to Remember
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 'On-Disc' Set-List Revealed
- Fallout 4 Reportedly Has Over 400 Hours of Content
- Raw Fury Presents Gameplay Trailer for Indie Game Kingdom
- Final Fantasy XII Remake is Not Happening (Supposedly)
- Rocket League Holds as Top Seller on Steam
- The Spanish Ninja Returns to Street Fighter V
- Buy Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Get the Entire Gears Collection
- Lego Jurassic World Tops UK Sales Chart
- Konami Reportedly Mistreats Staff
Gaming News Archives
Bulletstorm for the PC, Xbox 360, and PS3 - Will turn a child into the rapingest little rapist since Ted Bundy. Fox News said so.
de Blob 2 for the DS, Wii, Xbox 360, and PS3 - You paint buildings, but for free and without the fume high.
The Dreamcast Collection for the PC, and Xbox 360 - Four games you can already download. No great Dreamcast games you can't. It's bullshit, really.
Fallout: New Vegas: Dead Money for the PC, and PS3 - I wish they would fix the damn game before they hit people up for money.
Gray Matter for the PC - A point and click adventure game from the lady who did Gabriel Knight.
Killzone 3 for the PS3 - Like Killzone 2, only with a three at the end. Probably some other new stuff too.
Knights Contract for the PS3 and the Xbox 360 - You play a dead witch who controls an indestructible executioner who killed you so you can save the world. Yeah, I'm confused too.
Radiant Historia for the DS - A JRPG with a story like the Chrono series.
Now you have a few reasons to not pay your child support. You're welcome.
|"I'm bored as balls, personally, so I'm looking forward to Bulletstorm. I figure it will give me... - Cheddar"||6|
The number of neat ideas that are likely going to come out of this is staggering to imagine. I think the Kinect as a peripheral device may make Microsoft more money than the Kinect as simply an input method for video games. I think that Microsoft may be starting to think similarly.
|"Yes, I always wanted to steer a boat with my dong, while lying comfortably in my arm chair. No... - Sleepy_Foot_Rulz"||2|
Word is: "Set several years after the end of Risen, raging titans have devastated the world and pushed humanity to the brink of existence. Subsequently, monstrous creatures have risen from the watery depths of the sea and their attacks have brought all seafaring to a grinding halt. The hero, now a member of the Inquisition, is sent out to find out how to stop the chaos caused by these creatures from the deep. His quest begins with rumors that the pirates who frequent the southern islands are the only ones who know a way to get rid of the creatures once and for all and end their reign of terror."
"With an all-new pirate-based theme, Risen 2: Dark Waters aims to combine the most loved classic RPG gameplay mechanics of the original Risen with a fresh theme and setting on a huge variety of themed island locales. A third-person role-playing game set in a dark and gritty universe, Risen 2: Dark Waters maintains the most immersive features of the original Risen, withmultiple approaches to every challenge allowing players to shape the game world based on their own decisions. These choices will serve to unlock new paths, features and additional skills for the character. Together with a highly interactive environment and a full day/night-cycle affecting countless aspects of the game world, Risen 2 will be set in the most immersive RPG game world so far."
Deep Silver and Piranha Bytes confirmed that the game is in development for the PC and consoles, although we weren't told when the game will hit store shelves. We assume some time in 2012.
Now, there are only two words that worry me in this press release - "dark" and "gritty."
|"ironically, Dark Waters shows H2O as clear as if filtered by Gandhi and bottled by Buddha. - Vodoo"||15|
|"Fudge packer - Stinke"||20|
Well, of course, in the real world, a lot of people still work on Holidays, weekends etc. In our case, President's Day doesn't mean we'll be neglecting our regular updates, such as the weekly comic, which is up on the site already.
Bless each and every one of you, here's to another fine and productive week.
|"Mornin, My favourite holiday would be the 'Labour day' and the fact that nobody works that day... - Alchi"||17|
BACK TO TOP