- Kojima's Name Removed from Silent Hill Properties
- April's Games with Gold
- First Bloodborne Patch is Live
- PS4 Content for Batman Arkham Knight Will be Exclusive Until Fall
- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Going to 3 More Consoles?
- Batman Arkham Knight Breathes Life Back Into Scarecrow
- Mornin '15
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
Gaming News Archives
The DLC 'Chapters of Deceit' hits Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on April 1 (perfect day for launching DLC).
Check out the trailer below:
|"Wow a DLC for an average game and that 2 10$ the can fuck off - tarang231994"||2|
|"Uhm, clearly one has never read history from this era. The amount of dust that was kicked up by... - Stick!"||3|
Warner Bros. announced that it has acquired of a majority stake in Rocksteady Studios, the creators of the critically and commercially successful action adventure, Batman Arkham Asylum.
"With the successful release of Batman: Arkham Asylum, a franchise that is a key focus for Warner Bros., Rocksteady has proven that they have the expertise to create hit games with mass appeal," said Martin Tremblay, president, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. "We are currently working with Rocksteady on the sequel to Batman: Arkham Asylum and look forward to bringing the continuation of the franchise to fans worldwide."
"We are delighted to be deepening our relationship with London-based Rocksteady Studios, one of the UK's most respected games developers and 2009 recipient of the VGA's coveted 'studio of the year' award," said Josh Berger, president and managing director, Warner Bros. UK. "Rocksteady clearly has the talent, expertise and technology to make great games and we are fortunate to continue working closely with them as we further expand our games portfolio."
Remember, Batman Arkham Asylum is already on the way - a debut trailer for the game had been released last year.
|"the girl's smokin hot! - amar"||7|
If you happen to live in Abu Dhabi, Dubai or any of the cities in the United Arab Emirates, you may not be able to get your hands on a copy of the cinema-style PS3 adventure, Heavy Rain. This is the second game to be restricted this year in that particular corner of the globe.
According to a report from ME Gamers, the decision was made by UAE's National Media Council, supposedly due to one the game's seduction scenes.
Darksiders was also banned in the region, with the explanation that the game contradicts UAE's customs and traditions. Understandably, EA chose not to release Dante's Inferno on that market.
The game is set to launch today in the US and tomorrow across Europe.
|"The Arabs have been saved ! - Un Om Bun"||23|
The Secret Armory of General Knoxx, the new DLC for Gearbox Studios' shooter Borderlands, will be released via Xbox LIVE today, through PlayStation Network on Thursday, February 25. The PC edition also arrives on Thursday.
Here's a bit more details about The Secret Armory of General Knoxx DLC:
- Almost twice the size of The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned
- A brand new class of ultra-rare/kick-ass weapons
- New vehicles including one that allows for four players to drive and inflict damage and deal out death
- An exciting story line that picks-up where the original game left off
- Almost 30 new villain types
- A level cap increase to 61
- More difficult villains and smarter AI
You can view the screenshots from The Secret Armory of General Knoxx here.
|"It sounds tasty, the Zombie DLC was just a sleeper for me. - WereGerbel"||2|
And, you may also peek at the 'The Pulinsmash' trailer.
|"They could've done a lot better on the model. Weddings, birthday parties? What the lol? - Amok"||4|
So, new clothes. All set. Let's hit the town...
The sad thing is, chicks still ignore me. Man, what does it take seriously??
|"err... What did I miss, mate? - fayxan"||27|
BACK TO TOP