- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Metro: Redux
- LEGO Batman 3 Release Date
- Amazon Promises Nothing Will Change with Twitch
- PlayStation Network Down Again
- Pokken Tournament Announcement
- Age of Empires: Castle Siege Unveiled
- Sons of Anarchy Game will be Tablet Only
- Diablo 3 Takes UK Charts Again
- Diablo 3 2.1.0 Patch This Friday
Gaming News Archives
For the time being, it is clear that he's no longer eager to cooperative with Microsoft. He simply tweeted: "I have left the lovely amazing Microsoft and lionhead. Now for something really amazing, scary and brave a new company called 22 Cans."
Honestly, I cannot really tell if this is good news of bad news, since Peter's recent projects (i.e. stuff like Fable 3) haven't been worthy of his name. However, if he means to pursue different ideas and new concepts, away from the relentless clutch of MS, then so be it. Good luck with whatever the hell you mean to do, Peter.
|"Black & White 3 bitches - Marku5K"||11|
The game is in development for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 and will be out on October 23, 2012.
|"Blah. It's crap. Still and always :) - thedoc78"||7|
|"What is this? A trailer that makes me interested in a game? What is this sorcery? Civ V: G&K,... - Lazaroth"||8|
Oh boy here it comes:
"This is a 3D SimCity," EA states (Ah crap!).
According to the publisher this game a new proprietary GlassBox Engine created by the folks at Maxis. The technology is going to "equip players with the tools to play the most sophisticated simulation of its kind."
EA also said: "We're building a simulation that really captures the world that we live in today." Online features were mentioned as well, such as cooperating and competing against other players who are also building cities of their own. However, despite the disheartening '3d moment' we are glad to report that EA refers to the game as "a true rebirth of the franchise."
Hm, here's hoping.
Oh and here's a preliminary video for the game:
Damn, that actually looks good!
|"It better have full terraforming tools and it better have proper scenery tools too. If this is just... - Reikhardt"||6|
Incidentally, while we're on the subject of Mass Effect 3, it may interest you to know that nothing seems to be able to turn the current flow of generally positive reviews. However, in contrast to that, users are getting pretty pissed at the game and at BioWare, giving the title an average score of 4.8 on Metacritic and 2.7 for the PC version.
Since AT's still understaffed, getting reviews up is taking longer than it should and for that I apologize.
Let's get started with the news, shall we.
|"Man after reading about 50 user reviews both positive and negative I am really glad I did not... - Zenmuron"||25|
BACK TO TOP