- Hatred Human Shields Gameplay Trailer and Release Date
- Swery's Quirky D4 Going to PC
- Square Enix Wants to Update the FFXV Demo
- Arkham Knight Season Pass and Premium Edition Confirmed
- Bethesda Agrees to Remove Paid Mods from Steam Workshop
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Screens
- Just Cause 3 Gameplay Footage Shows Grapple Hook Fun
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Benchmark Software Check Available
- Shocker: Gears of War Remastered in the Pipeline
- REVIEW: Grand Theft Auto 5
- Silent Hills Officially Canned
- Halo: Master Chief Collection Tournament Canceled Due to Connectivity Problems
- Batman: Arkham Knight All Who Follow You Trailer
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Official Reveal Trailer
Gaming News Archives
For the time being, it is clear that he's no longer eager to cooperative with Microsoft. He simply tweeted: "I have left the lovely amazing Microsoft and lionhead. Now for something really amazing, scary and brave a new company called 22 Cans."
Honestly, I cannot really tell if this is good news of bad news, since Peter's recent projects (i.e. stuff like Fable 3) haven't been worthy of his name. However, if he means to pursue different ideas and new concepts, away from the relentless clutch of MS, then so be it. Good luck with whatever the hell you mean to do, Peter.
|"Black & White 3 bitches - Marku5K"||11|
The game is in development for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 and will be out on October 23, 2012.
|"Blah. It's crap. Still and always :) - thedoc78"||7|
|"What is this? A trailer that makes me interested in a game? What is this sorcery? Civ V: G&K,... - Lazaroth"||8|
Oh boy here it comes:
"This is a 3D SimCity," EA states (Ah crap!).
According to the publisher this game a new proprietary GlassBox Engine created by the folks at Maxis. The technology is going to "equip players with the tools to play the most sophisticated simulation of its kind."
EA also said: "We're building a simulation that really captures the world that we live in today." Online features were mentioned as well, such as cooperating and competing against other players who are also building cities of their own. However, despite the disheartening '3d moment' we are glad to report that EA refers to the game as "a true rebirth of the franchise."
Hm, here's hoping.
Oh and here's a preliminary video for the game:
Damn, that actually looks good!
|"It better have full terraforming tools and it better have proper scenery tools too. If this is just... - Reikhardt"||6|
Incidentally, while we're on the subject of Mass Effect 3, it may interest you to know that nothing seems to be able to turn the current flow of generally positive reviews. However, in contrast to that, users are getting pretty pissed at the game and at BioWare, giving the title an average score of 4.8 on Metacritic and 2.7 for the PC version.
Since AT's still understaffed, getting reviews up is taking longer than it should and for that I apologize.
Let's get started with the news, shall we.
|"Man after reading about 50 user reviews both positive and negative I am really glad I did not... - Zenmuron"||25|
BACK TO TOP