- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Gaming News Archives
I have to apologize, folks, for the extremely late review of this one.
Jackie is ready to use his dark powers and annihilate his enemies in all sorts of nasty and brutal ways.
It's true. This is as violent and bloody as it gets. But is it any good?
Make no mistake, this is a challenging game. Using Jackie's powers feels good and the execution moves are cool. In time, however, you are likely to get tired of that, because that's mostly what the game is about. You basically go from one shooting rampage to another (as you dismember and dissect foes at will), while occasionally going through boring semi-interactive cut-scenes and linear shoot-outs (oh and random boss fights were thrown in for good measure).
Read our review of The Darkness 2 (PC).
|"... (can't imagine CraveOnline appreciates racial slurs visible on their websites'... - Cheddar"||14|
During this year's GDC Crytek's Nick Button-Brown has mentioned to CVG that they are currently working on a brand new project, which he promised to be their best work yet.
When asked more about this he stated: "The other project looks absolutely fantastic - I mean, genuinely the best of that kind of project we've ever done. It looks spectacular, the team are doing really, really well and it's just really nice to see the team really enthusiastic about what they're doing. They're really happy."
Wow, that's great. But they could've at least given us something a bit more concrete. Oh well, it's time to play the waiting game I guess. The important thing you should know that an official announcement is set for April 2012 and that this is going to be a console/PC game (so, no platform-exclusives, it seems).
|"looks like you're right. but it's called Warface. same shit. - touretul"||9|
- MASS EFFECT 3
- STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN
- FIFA 12
- MARIO PARTY 9
- THE SIMS 3: SHOWTIME
- MARIO & SONIC LONDON 2012 OLYMPIC GAMES
- CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 3
- ASSASSIN'S CREED: REVELATIONS
- ZUMBA FITNESS
- RAYMAN ORIGINS
- BATTLEFIELD 3
- THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM
- JUST DANCE 3
- UNIT 13
- UNCHARTED: GOLDEN ABYSS
- UFC UNDISPUTED 3
- BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY
- SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD
Now it's time to check out the top-selling games on Steam:
- Borderlands Game of the Year Edition
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Sims 3
- Saints Row: The Third
- Payday: The Heist
- BioShock 2
- Football Manager 2012
- Sid Meier's Civilization V Game of the Year Edition
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
|"this game is good and i don't care ;D - thestewieman"||5|
|"to be fair that comic, makes for a better ending than the 3 bioware lumped us with... - deplorable"||22|
Man, it's been ages since I played a decent horror game - hm, Amnesia being the only one I can think of at the moment.
|"i'm looking forward season 2 of game of thrones... *edit: also * for the 6th book damn... that... - Morkrul"||22|
BACK TO TOP