- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
Gaming News Archives
If you guys are following Blizzard's Diablo III class-related videos, then you should know that they released a new one, showing off more skills for a variety of classes in the forthcoming action RPG.
Here's word from Blizzard:
Some of these skills are previously unseen; others are familiar abilities that we've presented before; still others have been slightly tweaked from their original function. The videos listed below show skills that are unmodified by skill runes; they're all depicted in their 'basic' form.
Make sure you check out the videos here.
|"Hm! yeh, it's a tragedy... that I don't understand. Let's see. How would I feel if Gordon Freeman... - touretul"||9|
The latest bunch of screenshots have arrived:
|"I know one of the artists who did designed the vehicles and whatnot in HL2 is the same for this... - finaleve"||7|
Sins of a Dark Age is a strategy game, currently in development for PCs. To find out more, read the recent announcement.
|"Oh, god... What's with the art direction these days? Cartoony and childish is the new gritty and... - Lazaroth"||4|
Don't forget that BioShock Infinite is not going to be in stores for some time. Actually, if you had your heart set on playing it, you're gonna have to wait until October 16, 2012.
|"Ġġġġ, the developers all look soo OLD! :S I don't like this game! - Marku5K"||4|
|"Okay, even if you didn't like the endings, you still can't say a thing about the rest of the game.... - RenegadeCZ"||47|
BACK TO TOP