- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Gaming News Archives
Game Director Eiichiro Sasaki revealed to NowGamer during Captivate 2012 that their game Resident Evil 6 is going to be three times lengthier than the previous title in the series - Resident Evil 5.
"The three characters each have their own story and you can choose whichever one you want and play that story, experience that character's story," Sasaki says.
"In terms of length, each character's story is a little bit less than RE5 but when you combine them together you're getting something that is much longer. While each character's story stands alone, all of the characters wind up in the same area of the game, in China, so there is a certain level of overlap. They stand on their own but they do overlap in certain areas. You don't have to play them all, of course," he added.
The single-player campaign in Resident Evil 5 was pretty long. Well, by today's standard anyway. So, if Resi 6 is three times that, then I'm a happy man.
|"That's Ada Wong, I believe. If I'm not much mistaken, she never had big boobs. - Vader"||2|
In addition, they also sent two gameplay trailers. This one:
|BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT||0|
|"They look okay. What are you going on about now? This one looks crappier than the others. But you... - Vader"||2|
Check out the DmC Captivate 2012 trailer:
DmC is slated to arrive later this year for PS3 and Xbox 360.
|"poo - Towndrunk"||3|
Lost Planet 3 is currently scheduled for a 2013 release. You can expect PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 versions.
Now, we do hope that this turns out to be better than Lost Planet 2, which was crammed with lousy design decisions and intolerable bugs.
|BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT||0|
Cool. Damn cool. I'm a Resident Evil whore, so I'm totally into this. ORC was disappointing, but I hope this should be just the ticket.
|"Ah, I see they wanted to release it before games like BioShock Infinite, Medal of Honor: Warfighter... - Vader"||3|
It looks as though the trailer for the upcoming remake of Total Recall has begun to inspire a generally common feel among audiences. That feel begs the question: why the fuck make this movie? That is most frequent question I see across the Web; mostly asked by people who have seen the trailer, but also by those who haven't. The simplest and most obvious reason for making such a movie is obvious - cash. We all know that. On the other hand, a lot of people seem to be keen about the fact that this movie fell into the hands of director Len Wiseman (of Underworld fame). I dunno, is that, like, an important thing here? What makes the fucking direction in the Underworld series so special? Most of the Underworld movies were crap in my book. Nothing unique or special about them.
As for Recall, yeah, I'm not excited about it. The Arnie version was cool to me, but I was a kid back then, so maybe this one looks cool to teenagers and kids (if kids are actually allowed to see this). So again, what's the point? I don't feel like watching this.
|"I have no hope for this Total Recall remake. Too bad they couldn't leave it alone! - Terminator"||17|
BACK TO TOP