- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
Gaming News Archives
Bethesda Softwork is is teasing everyone with a single image, supposedly hinting some sort of announcement that's going to happen tomorrow. The image shows a shabby, unshaved dude and little besides. You can see the image here.
At this point, it could be anything. Sure, it would be nice if they mean to announce an expansion pack for Skyrim or indeed a sequel to Skyrim. Of course, I'd like it to be Fallout 4, but hey that's just me.
However, chances are they are just gearing up to release more media and info about Dishonored, an action adventure currently co-developed by Arkane Studios and Bethesda.
|"lol, it's Dishonored! - Marku5K"||21|
|"Hmm...warlordfmike. Maybe you should learn some grammar around the corners! After that you can... - Marku5K"||2|
Following a few rumors, EA and Crytek announced the third installment in the popular shooter series, Crysis. As revealed by the developers, Crysis 3 is going to utilize Crytek's CryENGINE technology. According to the press release, "Prophet as he returns to New York, only to discover that the city has been encased in a Nanodome created by the corrupt Cell Corporation. The New York City Liberty Dome is a veritable urban rainforest teeming with overgrown trees, dense swamplands and raging rivers. Within the Liberty Dome, seven distinct and treacherous environments become known as the Seven Wonders. This dangerous new world demands advanced weapons and tactics. Prophet will utilize a lethal composite bow, an enhanced Nanosuit and devastating alien tech to become the deadliest hunter on the planet."
"Crysis 3 is a thrilling mix of sandbox gameplay, advanced combat and hi-tech human and alien weaponry that shooter fans will love," said Cevat Yerli, Chief Executive Officer of Crytek. "Leveraging the latest CryENGINE technology, we're able to deliver seven unique themes that offer stunning and visually loaded gameplay experiences. We cannot wait until people get their hands on the game."
Crysis 3 is slated to launch during Spring 2013 for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
EA also confirmed that players will be able to acquire Crysis 3 Hunter Edition, select retailers are offering gamers that pre-order Crysis 3 the following early multiplayer unlocks:
- Stalker Pack ' Includes the base game, all Hunter Edition content and the following early multiplayer unlocks: for players who like to stalk their prey from the shadows the Stalker Pack provides early multiplayer access to the deadly semi-auto Jackal shotgun. This powerful, close-range shotgun comes with a unique silencer attachment, custom weapon skin and two exclusive themed in-game dog tags.
- Overkill Pack ' Includes the base game, all Hunter Edition content and the following early multiplayer unlocks: the Overkill Pack features early multiplayer access to the Typhoon assault weapon and skin. Spewing 500 rounds a second, the Typhoon gives players the ability to go guns blazing to take back the Liberty Dome. Also included are two exclusive Overkill themed in-game dog tags.
- Predator Pack ' Includes the base game, all the Crysis 3: Hunter Edition, which is going to include early multiplayer unlocks: the Predator Pack delivers early multiplayer access to the Feline submachine gun and exclusive camo. With an extremely fast rate of fire and a 60 round magazine the Feline is highly effective and deadly, at short range.
|"looks cool, but I imagine that with the consoles involvement the maps will be too small to permit... - touretul"||4|
Last week Kinect Star Wars has dominated sales in the United Kingdom. However, this week things are returning back to normal, which means the chart is mostly flooded with FIFA titles. Oh Kinect SW is still doing okay, just so you know.
At any rate, here's the UK top 10 sales chart for the week ending on April 14:
- FIFA Street (EA)
- Mass Effect 3 (EA)
- FIFA 12 (EA)
- Kinect Star Wars (Microsoft)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (EA)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- Battlefield 3 (EA)
- Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
- SSX (EA)
Meanwhile, Almost Human's old-school dungeon crawler has topped Steam sales. Check it out:
- Legend of Grimrock
- Wargame: European Escalation
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Max Payne 3
- Sins of A Solar Empire: Rebellion
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Might & Magic Heroes VI
- Sniper Elite
- Age of Empires Online
- Left 4 Dead 2
|"And, ironically, that post perfectly demonstrates how you've missed the point of Grimrock. The... - Cheddar"||9|
|"In my days this used to be called 'Eye of the Beholder' series... - tigerrenko"||6|
|"Mondays are terrible! - Terminator"||7|
BACK TO TOP