- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
- Mornin '16
- PAX East 2016: Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Hands-on
- Unboxing the April Quest Collection of Level Up by Loot Crate
- PAX East 2016: I Am Setsuna Hands-on
- 'Xbox One Two' Rumored
- Fallout 4 Mods to Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Officially Announced Their Next Console But Won't Show It
- Uncharted 4: No End to Thieves, Copies Stolen While in Transit
- Mass Effect Andromeda Franchise's Most Ambitious So Far
Gaming News Archives
As we reported yesterday, Valve has revealed the first details about the downloadable content for the FPS puzzle game, Portal 2. The add-on is in development as we speak and is set for a Summer 2011 release.
The developers promised new test chambers for players, leaderboards, challenge mode for single and multiplayer modes and more. The best part is that the Portal 2 DLC is free and will be available for PC, Mac, Xbox 360 and PS3.
The game is getting top honors from various publications (including us, of course) and is currently the best-selling title in UK, Germany and the Nordic countries during its first week of availability, which makes it the fastest-selling Valve release since Half-Life 2.
This is good news, especially the 'being free' part. Valve knows how to keep its community happy.
|"This news made my day - GrgoljBlaster"||6|
"This is the year that Need for Speed goes to the next level," said Jason DeLong, Executive Producer at EA. "We think that Need for Speed The Run is going to surprise people with its intense, thrilling story and big action feel. But the game would be nothing without hot cars and crazy-fast chases. So that is what we're delivering -- explosive racing that will have players flirting with disaster at 200-miles an hour."
The developers also promised improved graphics and physics, in addition to other features such as the autolog, the Need for Speed franchise's social competition functionality.
The game will ship on Nov. 15, 2011 in the United States and is going to be available on Nintendo 3DS, iPad, iPhone, PC, PlayStation 3, Wii and Xbox 360.
|"Wow. Bf3 is probably gonna be awesome. But EA doesnt seem to wanna take time to show how badly they... - nickfx2"||7|
You can also have a look at the Hunted: The Demon's Forge developer diary.
|"Decapitated: Satan's Nuclear Submarine. My game is more badass. - Un Om Bun"||3|
Here are the main features of the game:
- The most expected race - The Undead Hordes, which has been the mostly anticipated by gamers and fans of the Disciples series
- Over 70 hours of gameplay. This is even more than in the previous game in the series - Disciples 3: Renaissance!
- 2 storyline characters, 4 leaders of the Undead Hordes, 2 bosses and over 50 new units.
- Revised gameplay balance.
- Famous distinct gothic atmosphere. Unique style and design. Detailed and realistic world.
- The plot of the game was written by Ekaterina Stadnikova, the author of the most popular book based on the series.
- Dramatic and intriguing plot and quests.
Check out the screenshots below:
Disciples 3: Renaissance, the previous game in the turn-based series, wasn't exactly what we hoped for. In fact, it was a great disappointment. The first step towards a better sequel is to kill the person who narrated the story in the previous game.
|"Disciples 2 wasn't bad. Disciples 3 was a really good looking game but it was extremely buggy and... - KingofMadCows"||3|
Here's an exceptionally tricky voting poll for you guys. I'm sure that most of you won't hesitate one minute before voting, because there's a particular answer on offer that I'm sure you'll click on instantly (without so much as glancing at anything else). Still, I'd advise you to think carefully before you vote:
In 2011, I want:
- Resident Evil 6.
- Devil May Cry 5.
- A new Call of Duty game.
- A new Mirror's Edge game.
- A new Half-Life game.
- Doom 4.
- Duke Nukem Forever.
- Assassin's Creed 3.
- God of War 4.
- GTA V.
- Red Dead Redemption 2.
- Thief 4.
- Hitman 5.
- Blizzard's new MMOG.
- Diablo 3.
- A new Mario game.
- Look, Peter Molyneux should come to his senses, torch Fable and announce a new Syndicate game.
This poll is slightly different from this one, because those game were already announced.
This simple fact here people is that most of us, if not all of us, would be thrilled to see all of these games come to life. However, that's not what this voting poll is about. It's really about you choosing what you like the most. Remember, these are all top-notch developers we're talking about - the top dogs of the industry. They all make terrific games and we're glad that they continue to express their talents with kick-ass video games.
Most of these announcements are more than likely to happen, but again, you have to decide what you're hoping to play the most. Choose wisely.
|"quake 5? - Morkrul"||49|
The trailer is available via Apple.com.
|"To quote another famous english rock band - "Why should I care? Why should I care?" - Alchi"||20|
BACK TO TOP