- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
Gaming News Archives
Remember, this is going to be a thrid-person stealth action game with RPG elements neatly tucked in presumably. Just so you don't get the wrong impression from the trailer - it's not a first-person shooter.
Also, don't forget to check out the recently released screenshots from the game.
|"Bit of an odd choice for the trailer to show not merely the wrong perspective, but also the... - QuickBrownFox"||1|
|"Liked the concept for Metro 2033 (especially since it wasn't based in the US). Hopefully they... - finaleve"||3|
Word is: "If you enjoy rappelling, spelunking and dark rocky caverns then be prepared to be disappointed! And then intrigued. And then AMAZED. And then disappointed again, but only for a minute. Then relieved, amused, bewildered, excited and satisfied. In that order. Your first clue that The Cave is a place like no other will come just after you assemble your team of three unlikely adventurers-each with their own unique personalities and skills-and stumble across a subterranean amusement park and a medieval castle, not to mention a fully armed and ready-to-launch nuclear-tipped ICBM."
Take a look at the first screens:
"The concept of The Cave has been bouncing around in my head for many, many years, and then the little voices that tell me to do things said it was time to make the game," said Ron Gilbert. "I'm thrilled to be working with amazingly talented folks at Double Fine and ecstatic that the team at Sega believes in adventure games and quirky ideas."
Ah, now there's a fine title to look forward to and with a names like Tim Schafer and Ron Gilbert behind it, I think it's safe to say we'll have ourselves a rather tasty little adventure game.
Check out the debut trailer:
|"Is this the title they needed that kickstarter for? And remember these are the guys that made... - Miliowilix"||10|
Like the trailer. Although I cannot honestly say I dig this new style of Bond movies. When Sean Connery and Roger Moore were strutting about on the screen seducing women and dishing out catchprhases by the minute, it really made those movies feel unique in a way. It is the charm and charisma of those guys that carried the franchise. Pierce Brosnan was perfectly fine as Bond too. He was no Sean Connery, but still, he fitted the role and even though Craig's not bad as Bond, Pierce was better in that role. Anyway, at some point, the movies took a strong turn towards crazier stunts and a lot of action. Bond movies have always been about action, although it seems to me they are overdoing in the latest round of Bond flicks. Both Casino Royale and Quantum of Solace seem to portray Bond as a well-groomed Rambo, who shoots and avoids foes easily while flying across the screen like fucking Superman. Sure enough, Bond always comes through without a scratch. But it just seems to be that they are going overboard with the whole Bond super-agent thing.
|"Head over to Austin, Texas. I'm sure you'll round up a couple of thousands of Daniel Craig by the... - im_stardust"||38|
BACK TO TOP