- Escape Dead Island Gets Release Date
- Nintendo Details Mario Kart 8 DLC
- Police Called on Game Developer for Nuclear War Maps
- Standalone Kinect has a Price and a Release Date
- GOG.com Adds DRM-Free Movies to Online Store
- Top Creators Back Latest Tropes vs. Women Video
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Patch 2.1.0 Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Coop Shown, Mostly About Loot
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Metro: Redux
- LEGO Batman 3 Release Date
- Amazon Promises Nothing Will Change with Twitch
- PlayStation Network Down Again
- Pokken Tournament Announcement
- Age of Empires: Castle Siege Unveiled
- Sons of Anarchy Game will be Tablet Only
- Diablo 3 Takes UK Charts Again
- Diablo 3 2.1.0 Patch This Friday
Gaming News Archives
|"i throw crap at people Yian, like other monkey's.. - thestewieman"||9|
Electronic Arts confirmed that the company's racing MMOG Need for Speed World (PC-only) will be available as of July 20, 2010. The free client is going to offer "access to all races, pursuits and career progression up to level 10" and there will be a $20 'Starter Pack' which grants "full access up to level 50, a bundle assortment of power-ups... and an exclusive limited edition vehicle" plus $20-worth of 'SpeedBoost' virtual currency - apparently, this currency is used to rent cars and buy power-ups (hmm, interesting).
I must admit I am intrigued by the idea of an MMO racing game. Considering what EA has done with the franchise so far -- never really managing to bring back its former glory -- there isn't too much excitement in the air about this one.
|"Hear my words ''This is the WoW killer right here'' lol - Marku5K"||4|
|"The Road is a great movie, but I think The Proposition is more relevant to mention here, since it's... - Ftmch"||11|
Word from the devs and NVIDIA is: "Particularly, the Windows PC version of Mafia II will feature a thorough integration of NVIDIA PhysX and 3D Vision technology into 2K Czech's Illusion Engine. The integration of PhysX and NVIDIA APEX technology, including the APEX Clothing and Particle modules, enable the city and personalities of Empire Bay to truly come alive on Windows PC. With the implementation of NVIDIA APEX Particles, players are engulfed in lifelike explosions that are bigger and brighter, including weapon fragments, in-game debris and destructible environments that are amplified in both quantity and realism through the integration of APEX Particles."
|"M for Mafia II. B for Bring it ONNN!!! - Marku5K"||9|
Namco stressed that until something better is brought to the table, Ubisoft DRM scheme - which requires a constant Internet connection - is what's best. "I will be very honest. I think it's a good [approach] for one reason: I have no alternative today," he said. "Is the best one? Certainly not but as of today if I can make something else I'll do it, but it's better to do something than not do something."
Read the full report over at CVG.
|"Just because of this statement I would downloading AC 2 and instal it on my beloved. I am not... - gameX"||19|
|"Still going to play it. - Marku5K"||12|
|"hmmm 1. Oily naked women 2. Boob of the day 3. Legs of the day 4. Eyes of the day 5.Kiss of... - ashmasters"||27|
BACK TO TOP