- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
Gaming News Archives
* "Chicago Lightning" Detective Suit (Free via the Social Club)
* "Chicago Piano" Machine Gun (Free)
* L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass ($9.99 PSN / 800 MS Points until June 14th)
* "The Naked City" Vice Desk Case ($3.99 PSN / 320 MS Points)
* "A Slip of The Tongue" Traffic Desk Case ($3.99 PSN / 320 MS Points)
* The Badge Pursuit Challenge ($1.99 PSN / 160 MS Points)
* "The Broderick" Detective Suit ($0.99 PSN / 80 MS Points)
* "The Sharpshooter" Detective Suit ($0.99 PSN / 80 MS Points)
Available June 21st:
* "Nicholson Electroplating" Arson Desk Case ($3.99 PSN / 320 MS Points)
Available July 12th:
* "Reefer Madness" Vice Desk Case ($3.99 PSN / 320 MS Points)
I'm excited for the Reefer Madness case, but I also enjoy a good machine gun (especially a free one). Hopefully these DLC cases will be on the longish side, but four bucks isn't exactly robbery either. If you get the L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass, you'll get all of this, even the stuff that isn't out yet, for ten bucks. Personally, the DLC I would like most would be a co-op mode; I'd even settle for co-op just over Xbox Live or through a system link.
|"They also said that's all the DLC that's coming out for Noire :( - Zulu"||1|
Then using Twitter, the hacking group claimed credit for the PBS attack, and said it was working on another attack on Sony, declaring this upcoming attack to be the end of the multinational, multi-billion dollar corporation. No other details have been released, so who knows what will happen. Good for Sony though, they didn't even have to sue anybody to get attacked this time. I must say, it seems kind of ballsy to be using Twitter to discuss upcoming attacks or claim credit for previous attacks, but cyber crime in general, from simple social misbehavior to whatever, is nothing if not a game of brinkmanship.
|""Appear weak when you are strong and appear strong when you are weak"... Although I doubt beer... - Alchi"||9|
There is way too much crap for me to list here, and it doesn't really matter if you're just interested in part of it, as the dude is selling all of it. If you feel like you know what to do with near five thousand 17-button controllers for a console they don't even make games for anymore, by all means, offer the man a childhood's worth of allowance money and see what you get. He's selling the domain name too, if you happen to want to take up GoAtari.com for whatever reason.
|"Dude needs to light his garage on fire and claim the insurance money. He is never gonna sell all... - Whisky"||2|
|"The music for the trailer... sounds like they were trying to do something there. Something that... - MajFauxPas"||5|
Here's the debut teaser:
"We believe that Metro 2033 was a flawed masterpiece," said Danny Bilson, EVP Core Games, THQ. "It was a beautiful, original game that didn't get the marketing support it needed. We won't make that mistake with Metro: Last Light. This game improves on the original in every way ' it will have more polish, deeper and more sophisticated gameplay, and satisfyingly visceral combat, without losing what our fans loved about the original. Metro: Last Light is another artful piece of game development from an Eastern European studio that will thrill and terrify anyone looking for a more cerebral experience than your typical first person shooter."
An "epic single-player campaign and unique multiplayer experience" were promised, in addition to "extraordinary lighting, physics and destruction made possible by Metro: Last Light's bespoke 4A Engine technology."
You can read our review of Metro 2033 here.
|"I'm expecting a lot from this one!!! definitely gonna buy it!! this trailer is awesome!!! - Rikay"||8|
|"loud noises! - AtomicViking"||3|
Check out Crave's 10 Most Anticipated Games of E3 2011.
|"Actually, there is some 'console shit' as yo so aptly put it. Star Fox and Mario are not on my... - MajFauxPas"||5|
The results of our recent voting poll are just in and, apparently, a big number of people would like to see Rockstar bring a new Grand Theft Auto game to life. In fact, according to the results of the poll, most AT readers would prefer to see GTA V out right now, rather than, say, Diablo III or even a new Half-Life game (blasphemy!!).
Anyway, here are the final results:
In 2011, I want:
- GTA V - 2067
- Diablo 3 - 1524
- A new Half-life game - 1217
- A new Call of Duty game - 1153
- Resident Evil 6 - 953
- Assassin's Creed 3 - 844
- Hitman 5 - 672
- God of War 4 - 529
- Duke Nukem Forever - 508
- Red Dead Redemption 2 - 472
- Peter Molyneux to come his senses, torch Fable and announce a new Syndicate game - 456
- A new Mario game - 447
- Devil May Cry 5 - 409
- Doom 4 - 327
- Thief 4 - 301
- A new Mirror's Edge game - 297
- Blizzard's new MMOG - 297
TOTAL VOTES 12,473
|"1.hitman 5 2. ass creed 3.diablo 3 thats my list - Shpongle"||12|
1. LA Noire - Take Two
2. Dirt 3 - Codemasters
3. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean - Disney
4. Zumba Fitness - 505 Games
5. Brink - Bethesda
6. Wii Sports Resort - Nintendo
7. FIFA 11 - EA
8. Call of Duty: Black Ops - Activision
9. Crysis 2 - EA
10. Mario Kart Wii - Nintendo
|"I posted a comment earlier and somehow it was deleted The Witcher 2 is #1 in pc sales for the last... - LostPcGamer"||2|
|"Somehow get the sense that the Vanguard and Commando roles seem kinda reversed.. - RC2080"||6|
|"Looking good. I'm gonna enjoy Gears 3! - Terminator"||4|
If you're keen about this movie production, check out this news post if you've missed it.
Also, make sure you visit The-Hobbit-Movie.com for more info about casting, characters and so on.
|"LotR had 3 films and still had to cut lots out. I'm glad they are making 2 movies hopefully they... - Klaymor"||9|
BACK TO TOP