- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
Gaming News Archives
"Important: Please note that you will not be prompted to download patch 1.0.3 until the patch is live in your home region. If you are logging in from a European or Asian client, you will need to wait for this patch to release in that region before it can be installed. Additionally, if your home region is the Americas, you will be unable to log into Europe or Asia using Global Play after patch 1.0.3 is live until those regions have also patched."
|"@Vodoo. Try Paths of Exile. It's in closed beta now and it's where a lot of dissaffected D3... - flounder"||14|
We want RPGs, we like RPGs and there are RPGs out there, thankfully. This one's a bit different though...
Here's a snip:
Cooperating with your party is the key in boss battles, which are, without a doubt, the best part of this game. Encountering a boss creature represents a challenge for your character's skills and judgment. You'll fight creatures like giant Ogres, Chimeras/Gorechimeras, Golems, Griffins, Cockatrice and more. Attacking each one of these monsters requires a number of tactics; you have to look for the enemy's weak spot, in addition to timing your strikes. The best part is when your character jumps and actually climbs the body of the creature to deal more damage and weaken the foe as much as possible. The battles are long and difficult (again, not too difficult). In fact, Dragon's Dogma features some of the best and challenging boss encounters we've ever seen in a game. That alone deserves praise.
|"That's just the thing, man. It's not the typical JRPG. It's somewhere between a JRPG and Western... - Vader"||5|
Dead Space 3 is in development for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 and is going to be available for purchase come February 2013.
|"Plus why is every co-up buddy they create is usually a dumbass, a jerkoff, or both? I would like to... - Cedtsmk"||9|
Anyway, I keep thinking about Dragon's Dogma and how it could've been greater than it actually is.. and.. oops, I'll save it for the review. It's going up today :)
|"Morning Weee, sunshine & cider. - Reikhardt"||5|
BACK TO TOP