- No More Battlefield 4 Expansions Until the Game is Fixed
- First Batch of Devs for ID@Xbox Announced
- What FFVI Will Look Like on Mobile
- flOw Now Available for PlayStation 4 and Vita in Europe
- New Pokemon X & Y 2DS Bundles for Holiday Season
- Assassin's Creed 4: Freedom Cry Trailer
- Gran Turismo 6 Screens - Abarth, Alfa, BMW & More
- Mornin '13
- Microsoft Promises to Improve Xbox One Party System
- Final Fantasy XIV Set for PS4 in April 2014
- Warning: Enabling Developer Settings can Brick Your Xbox One
- McDonald's Will be Giving Away Xbox One Consoles with Forza 5
- Ground Zeroes Soon, Phantom Pain Much, Much Later
- Battlefield 4 PC Update Released, PS4 Patch Pushed
- Over 2 Million PS4s Sold Worldwide
Gaming News Archives
"Important: Please note that you will not be prompted to download patch 1.0.3 until the patch is live in your home region. If you are logging in from a European or Asian client, you will need to wait for this patch to release in that region before it can be installed. Additionally, if your home region is the Americas, you will be unable to log into Europe or Asia using Global Play after patch 1.0.3 is live until those regions have also patched."
|"@Vodoo. Try Paths of Exile. It's in closed beta now and it's where a lot of dissaffected D3... - flounder"||14|
We want RPGs, we like RPGs and there are RPGs out there, thankfully. This one's a bit different though...
Here's a snip:
Cooperating with your party is the key in boss battles, which are, without a doubt, the best part of this game. Encountering a boss creature represents a challenge for your character's skills and judgment. You'll fight creatures like giant Ogres, Chimeras/Gorechimeras, Golems, Griffins, Cockatrice and more. Attacking each one of these monsters requires a number of tactics; you have to look for the enemy's weak spot, in addition to timing your strikes. The best part is when your character jumps and actually climbs the body of the creature to deal more damage and weaken the foe as much as possible. The battles are long and difficult (again, not too difficult). In fact, Dragon's Dogma features some of the best and challenging boss encounters we've ever seen in a game. That alone deserves praise.
|"That's just the thing, man. It's not the typical JRPG. It's somewhere between a JRPG and Western... - Vader"||5|
Dead Space 3 is in development for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 and is going to be available for purchase come February 2013.
|"Plus why is every co-up buddy they create is usually a dumbass, a jerkoff, or both? I would like to... - Cedtsmk"||9|
Anyway, I keep thinking about Dragon's Dogma and how it could've been greater than it actually is.. and.. oops, I'll save it for the review. It's going up today :)
|"Morning Weee, sunshine & cider. - Reikhardt"||5|
BACK TO TOP