- 40% of Xbox Install Base Abandoned with Xbox One
- Yoshida Explains Why FFXIV Has a Subscription Model
- GameStop Halts All Xbox One Preorders
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Shares Gameplay Footage
- Hotline Miami 2 Trailer
- Levine Penning Script for Hollywood Movie?
- PS3 Update 4.45 Yanked Down After Bricking Consoles
- No PS3 Price Cut, Not in UK Anyway
- Hawken Mech Mechanics Technician Trailer
- Shadowrun Returns Delayed
- Mornin '13
- Navy Lieutenant Not Happy with Xbox One, Unloads on Microsoft
- Dead Space 4 Pushed Aside for New Star Wars Title
- Xbox Live Reduced Content for June 2013
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: June 18th, 2013
- PSPlus Not Required for Auto-Updates with PS4
- Jimmy Fallon Plays With Xbox One
- Sega Says Phantasy Star Online 2 for the West is 'Delayed'
- Torchlight Free on GOG.com for Next 48 Hours
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown iOS Available This Week
- Best Games of E3 2013 - People's Choice
Gaming News Archives
The event highlighted Capcom's various plans, amongst which was a supposed Resident Evil 6 logo pointing towards a continuation in the popular horror themed series. More information will be unleashed at the Tokyo Game Show in September this year.
Back in April this year, Capcom producer Masachika Kawata commented that this addition to the series is to mark a "complete renovation" for the series. "The series will see a complete renovation with the next entry on every level. But we can't forget about all the previous entries that have led to the creation of many possibilities for the franchise," he also said.
|""Resident Evil 6 Reveal Soon" Yay! I love zombies! (oh the irony) - Lazaroth"||5|
|"Whoaaah! ANTARCTICA STRIKES BACK!!! Sheeeeeeeet! Everybody run!!!! Beware the wrath of the mighty... - CJ_Parker"||1|
|"looks like fun, a bit more action filled than predecessors. - tei187"||3|
Yep, that was another one in a series of live action trailers for Dues Ex: Human Revolution, which is on its way to PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 platforms. Find it on store shelves on August 23.
|"What a great trailer! It looks like this game at least has the pretension of wanting us to think... - EricHalfBee"||4|
|"Shit, I want to play as Mercer and kick this dude's ass. - RenegadeCZ"||1|
1. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
2. Call of Juarez: The Cartel (Ubisoft)
3. Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2 (EA)
4. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney)
5. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
6. Dungeon Siege 3 (Square Enix)
7. Dirt 3 (Codemasters)
CoJ: The Cartel Can't Stop the Might of Zumba 8. Cars 2 (Disney)
9. FIFA 11(EA)
10. Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (LucasArts)
Chart provided by Chart-Track.
|"2. Call of Juarez: The Cartel (Ubisoft) That right there is a shock have you seen the reviews for... - LostPcGamer"||1|
|"one has to admit that gaming at this situation requires some skill.... - erevos32"||7|
BACK TO TOP