- Action Trippin' Ballscast #12 - Bethesda or BioWare RPGs?
- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
Gaming News Archives
The Warhammer 40k: Dark Millenium Online Gamescom 2010 trailer below (expect the game during 2011):
|"For the emperor!!! Also on a side note, was that Zaeed for ME2 doing the narration :)? - DmgInc"||6|
You can also view the Warhammer 40k: Space Marine Gamescom 2010 trailer below (expect the game during 2011):
|"Looks like the only enemy faction in the game is the Orks. I suppose if you could only choose... - Cheddar"||12|
The sequel to the 3rd-person action RPG Risen has been announced during Gamecom 2010. Deep Silver officially confirmed that they are co-working with Piranha Bytes to bring Risen 2 to life.
The news arrived via WorldofRisen.de. Daniel Oberlerchner, brand manager of Deep Silver, also reported the news on the site's forum.
Here's the word: "While this is no big surprise for most people, it should discard any speculations and rumours about other projects (i.e. Gothic 5) currently developed by Piranha Bytes. The next game will definitely be a successor to Risen."
Check out our review of Risen (PC).
Note: The screenshot above is from Risen 1.
|"I liked Risen as well. I hope they work on the ending a bit. Risen just kind of ended. I loved... - sheckey"||16|
The game is being created by Realmforge and is slated to arrive in Q1 2011.
Feast your eyes on the screenshots:
The trailer for Dungeons can be seen below:
Here's a bit more info about the game:
In Dungeons, our protagonist falls victim to a devious plot hatched by his vile, nasty and thoroughly vicious ex-girlfriend and finds himself at the bottom of the underworld hierarchy and the top of the dungeon pile which in this world is about as bad as it can get. Our Lord must have his revenge, and make his way back down the dungeon levels to his rightful place -- but first he must deal with his new bosses, the three despicable Dungeon Lords who stand in his way.
At his disposal are his dim-witted goblin minions who dig tunnels and build rooms to lay out his lair and trap ever stronger and braver heroes who dare to enter, not forgetting to plot his revenge against his ex-girlfriend and his new bosses who think it's great fun to bombard him with useless tasks. It goes without saying that a malicious and sneaky creature such as our Dungeon Lord has more than a few tricks up his sleeve. Revenge will be sweet indeed.
- Get ready for a fight! Lure 10 different hero classes into your dungeon where 15 different monsters lurk in the darkness
- 20 challenging campaign missions demand all your cunning to succeed. Survive them ' and there's still the custom game waiting for you
- In a dungeon there's only one way you can go and that's down. Conquer three different underworld levels and the bosses who guard them to become the one and only Dungeon Lord
- Prison cells and torture chambers are at your command and ready to capture your next hero and steal their precious soul energy
- Create the dungeon of your dreams (and heroes' nightmares) with 50 different objects at your disposal * Wimpy goblin workers are awaiting your orders to create your next diabolical dungeon masterpiece
So yeah, basically, it's a mix of Dungeon Keeper and Evil Genius.
|"The minimap amuses me. - soverign"||7|
We do know that the development will be handled by Ubisoft Montreal and that former Relic Entertainment lead designer Josh Mosqueira (Company of Heroes) is helming the project.
Not bad. Far Cry 2 was okay, albeit it had one huge gameplay drawback - the missions were too recurring and the exploration factor got tedious after a while. I'm hoping they can improve upon this aspect and makes things a bit more challenging and interesting in Far Cry 3.
|"i am waiting to see how this turns out - greenberet"||10|
Here are the game's main features:
- Collect an arsenal of hundreds of different creatures and wield them as your living weapons
- Choose strategically which creatures to send into battle against the forces of Darkspore Combat hordes of infected enemies and massive bosses in fast-paced, intense action
- Join Forces, trade or compete with up to three other players in co-op campaign mode or up to eight other players in PvP mode
- Expand the Universe with DLC to unlock rare creatures, new planets and new features
Check out the recently released teaser for Darskpore.
|"really loved the last feature..................................... now i'll get even more stupid... - bluebliss"||6|
Book your face, book it, dammit! Click, click, register, register and then click back here on AT and then click all over the place if possible. Click everywhere. Click on your family, friends and your mother-in-law (while that one could bring about disastrous consequences, you should give it a try nonetheless).
Oooh, believe, I hate all of this online business that drives the gaming industry straight towards the average, mindless online casual gamer-tard. Seriously, if it were up to me, I'd kill Facebook, kill-off Google and, yes, completely butt-rape and destroy the Internet. Maybe then we'd get back to actually enjoying other things in life. Things that matter... LIKE FUCKING SINGLE-PLAYER ROLE-PLAYING GAMES!!!!
Holy shit, scratch that, millions and millions would be out of jobs (including myself). And what would happen to this little thing we call porn? Guess we'd all have to get back to renting and buying "top-quality" VHS tapes and... Where the hell am I going with this?
|"And they are both behind Wrex and Geralt. - Dick_Swet"||30|
BACK TO TOP