- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Gaming News Archives
The game was officially confirmed by Valve in mid-August.
|"So far so good. Hopefully there will be no stupid campaign and therefore will be priced... - Alchi"||7|
Check out our review of Trine.
|"Hey Vader, I can't log into the forum anymore. It states that my password is incorrect. Can you... - RacerX"||1|
Not bad. Nothing too original in this one, but still not bad.
Rage is going to hit stores for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 platforms on October 4, so be ready.
|"nice! - Morkrul"||1|
Looking at this, I'd say the game is a mishmash of BioShock, Halo, Mass Effect and tactical shooters like, say, Brothers in Arms. 2K Marin did a solid job with BioShock 2, so there's no reason why this shouldn't turn into a solid tactical FPS.
|"It DOES play a lot like mass effect O_o on other note, dump this and make a new xcom game, thanks.... - Kurio"||3|
|"I agree! The emo scenes were unnecassary. I've liked everything else so far. The one where the... - Rondo"||7|
No surprises there. Why the hell not? Bethesda Softworks has officially confirmed that while playing the upcoming The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim your in-game character will be able to marry anyone, regardless of gender.
"The subject seems like hush hush," a question, which was aimed at Bethesda's Pete Hines on Twitter. "Not hush hush," he explained, "Just not making a huge deal out of it. You can marry anyone." After that he added: "Sorry, should clarify. Not any NPC, just mean any male or female. Doesn't matter what you're playing."
Really, as the guy said, is this such a big deal? Clearly is to some people.
|"lala lalal olalala oiufigiuriya - mustakeem"||14|
Oh and check out our review of the game, just in case you missed it.
|"I've had my first crash now, just stopped and crashed to desktop.. - burnart"||16|
BACK TO TOP