- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
- Mornin '16
- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
Gaming News Archives
The game was officially confirmed by Valve in mid-August.
|"So far so good. Hopefully there will be no stupid campaign and therefore will be priced... - Alchi"||7|
Check out our review of Trine.
|"Hey Vader, I can't log into the forum anymore. It states that my password is incorrect. Can you... - RacerX"||1|
Not bad. Nothing too original in this one, but still not bad.
Rage is going to hit stores for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 platforms on October 4, so be ready.
|"nice! - Morkrul"||1|
Looking at this, I'd say the game is a mishmash of BioShock, Halo, Mass Effect and tactical shooters like, say, Brothers in Arms. 2K Marin did a solid job with BioShock 2, so there's no reason why this shouldn't turn into a solid tactical FPS.
|"It DOES play a lot like mass effect O_o on other note, dump this and make a new xcom game, thanks.... - Kurio"||3|
|"I agree! The emo scenes were unnecassary. I've liked everything else so far. The one where the... - Rondo"||7|
No surprises there. Why the hell not? Bethesda Softworks has officially confirmed that while playing the upcoming The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim your in-game character will be able to marry anyone, regardless of gender.
"The subject seems like hush hush," a question, which was aimed at Bethesda's Pete Hines on Twitter. "Not hush hush," he explained, "Just not making a huge deal out of it. You can marry anyone." After that he added: "Sorry, should clarify. Not any NPC, just mean any male or female. Doesn't matter what you're playing."
Really, as the guy said, is this such a big deal? Clearly is to some people.
|"lala lalal olalala oiufigiuriya - mustakeem"||14|
Oh and check out our review of the game, just in case you missed it.
|"I've had my first crash now, just stopped and crashed to desktop.. - burnart"||16|
BACK TO TOP