- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Gaming News Archives
Here's the word:
Set in the year 3049 during the early stages of a massive interstellar war, MechWarrior Online puts you in command of the most powerful war machine to ever walk the field of battle, the mighty BattleMech™. Command your Mech™ and customize it to suit your battlefield role; upgrade systems, replace weapons, and tweak armor with endless options.
MechWarrior Online lets players command at will: go head-to-head online alone or with friends in high- octane Conquest and VS modes. Band together and form your own Mercenary Corp, invite friends and battle other player-made Merc Corps for prestige and power. Pledge your allegiance to one of the five great houses and fight for control of precious Inner Sphere planets.
You will play a key role in a dynamic and ever-changing universe where player exploits impact the world around you and daily story updates and frequent content additions create epic changes to the Inner Sphere universe and its many inhabitants.
MechWarrior Online is slated for release in the second half of 2012 and is going to be a launched as a free-to-play title.
|"I'm with Terminator after the trailer from two years ago I was hoping for a different game. F2P can... - LostPcGamer"||9|
As we've informed you guys yesterday, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is officially coming out on March 20, 2012 for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360. Meanwhile, there were some reports that a playable demo for the game should be available before the end of 2011.
However, the latest story posted over at Joystiq indicates that this demo won't be arriving until early next year. This is not bad actually. The beta would provide Capcom with appropriate feedback from the community prior the game's launch and would give players a solid idea of what to expect of the retail version.
Okay, that's all very nice. Now Capcom, where's Resident Evil 6?
|BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT||0|
Ya know, some of these shots bring Mirror's Edge to mind. Man, EA, when are you going to pull your socks up and just deliver a proper sequel to that one? Just thought I'd bring it up...
|BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT||0|
In addition, they've offered the Dragon's Dogma 'Golem' trailer:
|"First trailer would be lousy without the narrators. With them, it's pathetic. Fast travel in the... - Amok"||6|
|"Yeah, that's the Predato's trademark kill. - Vader"||3|
You can elaborate on your mother's teets if you like...
|"Tried to buy a DIGITAL copy of Battlefield 3 trough Origins. What a FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT... ... - im_stardust"||16|
BACK TO TOP