- Valve Selling All Four Mad Max Movies
- REVIEW: Kyn
- Capcom Introduces Wesker Mode for Resident Evil 0
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate London Horizon Trailer
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Servers Currently Down
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta in October
- Voting Poll: Let's Talk Handheld Platforms
- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
- Mornin '15
- King's Quest Episode 2 Releases This Fall
- Destiny The Taken King Gameplay Launch Trailer
- FEATURE: Christofer Emgard Introduces Mirror's Edge Exordium
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Conquers Steam Sales Already
- Uncharted 4 Will Release in March 2016
- Final Fantasy XV Will Release in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Releases in February
- Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser Trailer
Gaming News Archives
Another Need for Speed game? Yep, you've got it. Call of Duty, Need for Speed, Assassin's Creed... you name it. It's all there. Every year, you get one... shame they're not free.
Oh and how's this for a quote?
We've tried to have fun with this game and it ended up biting us in the ass… several times.
Read our review of Need for Speed: The Run (PC).
|"Remember 10 - 12 yrs back in racing games, you couldnt go off track? There used to be this... - Rondo"||10|
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is slated to hit stores on February 07, 2012 for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
|"Reminds me of Fable1... which is awesome in a way. Strangely more than Fable3 does. - Miliowilix"||9|
GameInformer reports that Trey Parker and Matt Stone, of South Park fame, are preparing a role-playing game based on their internationally acknowledged cartoon series.
It appears that THQ and Obsidian are involved with the development, while Parker and Stone are working on the story, performing the dialogue and overseeing the creation of South Park: The Game, which has been described as "a full-scale RPG" and you can expect to play it on the Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC. Word is: "As the new kid in South Park, it'll be up to you to make friends and defend the town from a wide range of threats. Be sure to check out our January issue for all the details, as well as an interview with Parker and Stone themselves."
This should be fun, but in a ridiculously dirty and naughty way, worthy of South Park tradition. We can only imagine where they are going with this, and we can't wait to find out more details about stuff like experience gathering, character customization (if any) and so on. All in all, we have no doubt it'll be as insane as your average South Park episode.
We'll learn more as soon as the new GI issue hits newsstands.
|"Well! The trashed LA Noir. Let's see them makeing something better. - touretul"||11|
Rumors have been spreading across the web that Square Enix is working on a brand new action RPG, which is going to utilize the Unreal Engine technology. Reportedly, the game is being produced by Ryutaro Ichimura (Dragon Quest IX) and will be made for consoles. The staff consists of 35 people, who are reportedly experienced making RPGs, in addition to getting extra hepl from experienced action game developers and network technology developers.
The very first concept art from the game has been released
At this point, Square Enix did not reveal any details about the game, albeit it has been stressed that online play will be a vital element (oh great!). The development studio working on the game are seeking a network programmer (for network synchronization and player matching), background modelers and a real-time 3D graphics programmer.
|"Well, quite a few games from Square Enix made it to the PC. - Vader"||2|
Ubisoft releases the patch for Assassin's Creed Revelations (PC), updating the European edition of the action adventure to v1.01. The patch weighs 740MB and features the following changes:
- Fixed issue when in some situations smoke bombs didn't trigger properly
- Fixed issue with a Dares being displayed incorrectly
- Fixed various text overlaps caused by the localized representation of Keyboard buttons
- Multiple graphic improvements related to NVidia 3D vision (Added sky rendering options to game menu)
- Various small camera related fixes, like camera now follows a fresh respawned user if he spams the "Center Camera" action key
- Fixed some issues that sometimes occurred when switching between executables
- Eyefinity optimizations for superwide resolutions
- Various tweaks and fixes in Multiplayer related to Friends system
- Voice chat icon is now properly displayed when it's turned off
- Fixed problems with running game in offline mode
|BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT||0|
|"Bit of an overreaction, guys. Strong bet the movie will get panned critically, but nonetheless it... - Cheddar"||43|
BACK TO TOP