- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
- Mornin '14
- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
Gaming News Archives
|"This is the kind of game that I so badly want to enjoy, but it probably just end up annoying me. - MrBored"||2|
If you're still in two minds, our review might help you make a decision.
Did I mention there's sex in the game?
|"These unacceptable load times I keep hearing about, have they been rectified in the demo? Because I... - Bigolli"||18|
Shite! Nothing about bosom size...
|"lol, on a whim, I decided to reinstall TR:Legend, since I have a GPU now that can run the next-gen... - Cheddar"||13|
Here's a snip from the official press release:
"It's fantastic that over half a million players want to help us with the development of WAR," said Mark Jacobs, VP and General Manager of EA Mythic. "Their feedback will help us take WAR to the next level as we focus on refining game play, adding polish, and most importantly, making sure the game is extremely fun. We can't wait to let them all into the living, breathing Warhammer universe that we're creating."
Wow, that's really something! Did I say WoW? Sorry.
|"I figure they don't even have a beta, because no one in any comments section has played it. That or... - Zolneirz"||10|
After picking up his load at a distribution facility near the Port of Long Beach on Saturday night, truck driver Nirmal Singh noticed two men in a black truck pull up beside his red 18-wheeler as he drove along the Pomona Freeway near the City of Industry. They began gesturing for him to stop and inspect his truck.
When Singh did, the men greeted him with handguns and ordered him into the back of his cab. They blindfolded him, then drove the truck around for an hour.
Once they parked, Singh sat with his eyes covered for half an hour while the thieves cleaned out his truck. They then drove to Riverside and left Singh with strict orders to not get out of his truck for at least 15 minutes while they made their escape.
Singh, a contract driver for A&N Truck Lines in Fresno, was unharmed. He told police the two thieves appeared to be Latino men between the ages of 25 and 30.
I also rather enjoyed reading a statement from an EA rep: "We're glad no one got hurt," said Bryce Baer, a spokesman for Electronic Arts Inc., the game's Redwood City, Calif.-based publisher. "We hope these guys end up forming a rock band in jail."
Yeah. I'm sure they'll do that.
|"Don't be fooled, Singh is an Indian name.. that terrorist not only created the plan but he also got... - Hitman"||11|
Believe it or not, last month's sales indicate that the video game industry generated $2.63 billion, marking a 52% year-over-year increase compared to last November. (Understandable, given the quality of this year's holiday releases. - 2Lions)
Anyway, here are the top-selling consoles titles in November, and the number of units sold:
While Nintendo and Activision celebrate the success of Mario and CoD, it appears that Ass. Creed is doing very well too, which certainly makes Ubisoft happy.
1. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (X360, Infinity Ward, Activision) - 1.57 million
2. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii, Nintendo) - 1.12 million
3. Assassin's Creed (X360, Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft) - 980,000
4. Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock Bundle (PS2, Budcat, Activision) - 967,000
5. Wii Play with remote (Wii, Nintendo) - 564,000
6. Mass Effect (X360, BioWare, Microsoft) - 473,000
7. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PS3, Infinity Ward, Activision) - 444,000
8. Guitar Hero III: Legends Of Rock Bundle (Wii, Vicarious Visions, Activision) - 426,000
9. Halo 3 (X360, Bungie, Microsoft) - 387,000
10. Assassin's Creed (PS3, Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft) - 377,000
|"I like how the 360 versions are selling better than the PS3 versions... - darkwinter"||2|
"The recent announcement by MTV Games/Viacom's Harmonix division that Activision is blocking Sony from releasing a patch and their plea to enable Rock Band software to work with Guitar Hero hardware paints a very misleading picture," according to an official statement from Activision.
The statement continues:
"We have been and remain open to discussions with Harmonix and MTV Games/Viacom about the use of our technology in Rock Band. Unfortunately for Rock Band users, in this case Harmonix and MTV Games/Viacom are unwilling to discuss an agreement with Activision." (The underlining message? Activision wants their cut. - 2Lions)
To cut a long story short, while Activision bickers with Harmonix and MTV, frustrated PS3 owners (all ten of them) continue to suffer the consequences.
Meanwhile, SCE can't do much about the whole matter either: "At SCEA, we of course want this resolved and to ensure the best possible gaming experience," the company said in a statement. "We encourage MTV, Harmonix and Activision to discuss this among themselves so there can be an amicable resolution in the best interest of the consumer."
|"Y'see, the sad thing about the PS3 is that Sony missed the boat on it. It really is a good piece of... - Killer Klown"||4|
"But there's no sense crying over every mistake.
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake."
Also, I've spent the last two hours of my last two days at work reading through Old Man Murray's old reviews. Legendary.
|"OMM was the bomb. "The assy smelling fickle fuck finger of fate!" 'Course Chet used to write... - Whisky"||24|
BACK TO TOP