- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
1602 A.D. Cheats
publisher: Sunflowers Interactive
P233, 32MB RAM,4MB Video Card
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Jan 31, 01
|» All About 1602 A.D. on ActionTrip|
Hold [Ctrl] + [Shift] + [Alt] + W during
game play. A prompt will appear at the bottom left corner of
the screen. Type 2061 and press [Enter] at the prompt. Then,
press A then press [Enter] to enable cheat mode. Enter one of
the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function:
[Shift]+M - Money
[Shift]+Z - Bricks
[Shift]+K - Cannon
[Shift]+H - Wood
[Shift]+T - Tools
Use a text editor to edit the "game.dat" file in the game directory. Locate the line "Volume: -750, 0, -5??" and change it to "Volume: -750, 0, -581".
Note: The "750" value may vary from game to game.
Enter Columbus and give yourself a yellow flag for $10,000.
When you buy something and your income is red or low, save the game. Load it again and you will have your money back.
5 Tons Free!
First enable the cheat mode, then type in Ctrl + Alt + Shift + W again and then type in a number from 02 to 24.Then press Enter and A. Each time you press A, you will get 5 tons of the number.
181 or 259
BACK TO TOP