- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
1602 A.D. Cheats
publisher: Sunflowers Interactive
P233, 32MB RAM,4MB Video Card
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Jan 31, 01
|» All About 1602 A.D. on ActionTrip|
Hold [Ctrl] + [Shift] + [Alt] + W during
game play. A prompt will appear at the bottom left corner of
the screen. Type 2061 and press [Enter] at the prompt. Then,
press A then press [Enter] to enable cheat mode. Enter one of
the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function:
[Shift]+M - Money
[Shift]+Z - Bricks
[Shift]+K - Cannon
[Shift]+H - Wood
[Shift]+T - Tools
Use a text editor to edit the "game.dat" file in the game directory. Locate the line "Volume: -750, 0, -5??" and change it to "Volume: -750, 0, -581".
Note: The "750" value may vary from game to game.
Enter Columbus and give yourself a yellow flag for $10,000.
When you buy something and your income is red or low, save the game. Load it again and you will have your money back.
5 Tons Free!
First enable the cheat mode, then type in Ctrl + Alt + Shift + W again and then type in a number from 02 to 24.Then press Enter and A. Each time you press A, you will get 5 tons of the number.
183 or 287
BACK TO TOP