- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul Cheats
developer: SCS Software
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Dec 03, 07
|» All About 18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul on ActionTrip|
To enable the console which allows for the entering of cheats already noted on this site, you must 1st edit the file the "config.cfg" file. It is located under my documents\18 WoS American Long Haul by default. You need to change the line which reads uset g_console "0" to say uset g_console "1" Also in the 18 WoS American Long Haul folder is one marked save. All of your saved games will be here numbered 1 2 3 etc. If you go into whichever one you would like to modify, look for a file called "game.sii" open it with notepad, & you can change the line which reads "money_account:" change that number to any you would like, but with no commas, and when you go back in to the game you will have that much in the bank.
51 or 202
BACK TO TOP