- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul Cheats
developer: SCS Software
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Dec 03, 07
|» All About 18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul on ActionTrip|
To enable the console which allows for the entering of cheats already noted on this site, you must 1st edit the file the "config.cfg" file. It is located under my documents\18 WoS American Long Haul by default. You need to change the line which reads uset g_console "0" to say uset g_console "1" Also in the 18 WoS American Long Haul folder is one marked save. All of your saved games will be here numbered 1 2 3 etc. If you go into whichever one you would like to modify, look for a file called "game.sii" open it with notepad, & you can change the line which reads "money_account:" change that number to any you would like, but with no commas, and when you go back in to the game you will have that much in the bank.
43 or 132
BACK TO TOP