- REVIEW: Battleborn
- The Legend of Zelda Enters the World Video Game Hall of Fame for 2016
- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
1942: Joint Strike Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, Playstation 3|
publisher: Capcom Entertainment
developer: Backbone Entertainment
|ESRB rating: E10+
release date: Jul 24, 08
|» All About 1942: Joint Strike on ActionTrip|
Complete each of the following achievements below to get the allotted gamerscore.
Blitz (10): Complete the game on the Wing King difficulty setting.
Combat Ace (40): Complete the game with over 2,000,000 points.
Concerted Combat (10): Destroy 30 enemies using a Joint Strike.
Fangs Out (10): Defeat all of the bosses with an A rating in one play-through.
Lightning Rod (6): Complete the game with the Lightning.
Mosquito Wing (7): Complete the game with the Mosquito.
Padlocked (25): Defeat all of the bosses with an S rating in one play-through.
Sharpshooter (10): Get a 90% or better accuracy rating.
Shinden Striker (7): Complete the game with the Shinden.
Shooter (30): Complete the game with over 200,000 points.
Tiger (30): Collect 30 medals.
Wingman (15): Complete 3 levels of the game while playing Co-Op.
Secret Plane: The Black and Red Shinden
After beating the game on Wing King difficulty setting, go to Shinden in the plane selection screen and select it by pressing "Y" to use a black and red version of the Shinden with maxed out power.
125 or 245
BACK TO TOP