- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
- Mornin '14
- Transformer Universe Closing Down
- Shadow of Mordor and PayDay 2 DLC Out Today
- Grand Theft Auto V Heists Trailer
- New Patch for Halo: The Master Chief Collection Out Now
- Steam Kicks Out 'Hatred' Dev Claims Fans Still Show Support
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch Delayed
- Assassin's Creed Could Go East to China or Japan
A World of Keflings Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Dec 22, 10
|» All About A World of Keflings on ActionTrip|
Baby Dragon: Make friends with the baby dragon released from an egg in the Ice Kingdom.
Winged Hat Of Kefkimo: Talk to the Chief at the great Hall in the Ice Kingdom.
All You Need Is Doug (5): Thawed out poor frozen Doug
Be It Ever So Humble (25): Finished the Giant's Gift. How relaxing!
Come on, Vogue! (10): Expressed yourself with 20 different emotes. Strike a pose!
Endless Doug (20): Got to know Doug pretty well. Does he ever stop talking?
Go Ahead And Jump (15): Watched a kefling bounce through a long series of cannons
Help! (I Need Somebody) (25): Started 10 buildings the builders finished without you
I Am The City (25): Helped out with building 100 buildings.
I Would Walk 500 Miles (20): Visited the Ice Kingdom, the Desert Kingdom, and the Forest Kingdom
One Tree Hill (15): Adorned your world with 25 unique decorative pieces
Reunited (And It Feels So Good) (20): Talked to the whole family of builder brothers.
Smile On Your Brother (10): Received Collectibles from a friend. How sweet!
The Stars At Night (10): Helped enhance your world with culture stars
A World of Keflings: It Came From Outer Space Achievements
Easy Being Green (10): Help create a Nuclear Lobster
Like a Rock (15): Get past the meteor to explore the map
Mr. Roboto (25): Help build the Ubertronic Dynabot
DLC: The Curse of the Zombiesaurus
Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore.
Field Day (20): Help create a Scarecrow
It's Alive (30): Help build the Franken-builder
Monster Mash (50): See the epic confrontation between Zombie-saurus and the Vampire Ape
A World of Keflings: Sugar, Spice, and Not So Nice Achievements
Achievement: Description: Value
Hunger Hunt (30): Help find Augustus and his hidden treats
Sticky Business (20): Save the Caramel Lake
Sweet Dreams (50): Help restore Charlie to the Fudge Fortress
Kingdom of Keflings bonus
Have Achievements from Kingdom of Keflings on your profile to unlock a special Emote in World of Keflings.
Cloning Clyde Unlockable
If you have a Cloning Clyde save on your Xbox you will unlock an exclusive Cloning Clyde emote.
Unlock Ilomilo and Raskull buildings
If you have and Ilomilo or Raskull save on you Xbox you will unlock Ilomilo and Raskull houses that are avaliable to your character to build.
Outpost Kaloki X Bonus
Have Achievements from Outpost Kaloki X on your profile to unlock a special Emote in World of Keflings.
37 or 171
BACK TO TOP