- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
A World of Keflings Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Dec 22, 10
|» All About A World of Keflings on ActionTrip|
Baby Dragon: Make friends with the baby dragon released from an egg in the Ice Kingdom.
Winged Hat Of Kefkimo: Talk to the Chief at the great Hall in the Ice Kingdom.
All You Need Is Doug (5): Thawed out poor frozen Doug
Be It Ever So Humble (25): Finished the Giant's Gift. How relaxing!
Come on, Vogue! (10): Expressed yourself with 20 different emotes. Strike a pose!
Endless Doug (20): Got to know Doug pretty well. Does he ever stop talking?
Go Ahead And Jump (15): Watched a kefling bounce through a long series of cannons
Help! (I Need Somebody) (25): Started 10 buildings the builders finished without you
I Am The City (25): Helped out with building 100 buildings.
I Would Walk 500 Miles (20): Visited the Ice Kingdom, the Desert Kingdom, and the Forest Kingdom
One Tree Hill (15): Adorned your world with 25 unique decorative pieces
Reunited (And It Feels So Good) (20): Talked to the whole family of builder brothers.
Smile On Your Brother (10): Received Collectibles from a friend. How sweet!
The Stars At Night (10): Helped enhance your world with culture stars
A World of Keflings: It Came From Outer Space Achievements
Easy Being Green (10): Help create a Nuclear Lobster
Like a Rock (15): Get past the meteor to explore the map
Mr. Roboto (25): Help build the Ubertronic Dynabot
DLC: The Curse of the Zombiesaurus
Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore.
Field Day (20): Help create a Scarecrow
It's Alive (30): Help build the Franken-builder
Monster Mash (50): See the epic confrontation between Zombie-saurus and the Vampire Ape
A World of Keflings: Sugar, Spice, and Not So Nice Achievements
Achievement: Description: Value
Hunger Hunt (30): Help find Augustus and his hidden treats
Sticky Business (20): Save the Caramel Lake
Sweet Dreams (50): Help restore Charlie to the Fudge Fortress
Kingdom of Keflings bonus
Have Achievements from Kingdom of Keflings on your profile to unlock a special Emote in World of Keflings.
Cloning Clyde Unlockable
If you have a Cloning Clyde save on your Xbox you will unlock an exclusive Cloning Clyde emote.
Unlock Ilomilo and Raskull buildings
If you have and Ilomilo or Raskull save on you Xbox you will unlock Ilomilo and Raskull houses that are avaliable to your character to build.
Outpost Kaloki X Bonus
Have Achievements from Outpost Kaloki X on your profile to unlock a special Emote in World of Keflings.
37 or 166
BACK TO TOP