- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
A World of Keflings Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Dec 22, 10
|» All About A World of Keflings on ActionTrip|
Baby Dragon: Make friends with the baby dragon released from an egg in the Ice Kingdom.
Winged Hat Of Kefkimo: Talk to the Chief at the great Hall in the Ice Kingdom.
All You Need Is Doug (5): Thawed out poor frozen Doug
Be It Ever So Humble (25): Finished the Giant's Gift. How relaxing!
Come on, Vogue! (10): Expressed yourself with 20 different emotes. Strike a pose!
Endless Doug (20): Got to know Doug pretty well. Does he ever stop talking?
Go Ahead And Jump (15): Watched a kefling bounce through a long series of cannons
Help! (I Need Somebody) (25): Started 10 buildings the builders finished without you
I Am The City (25): Helped out with building 100 buildings.
I Would Walk 500 Miles (20): Visited the Ice Kingdom, the Desert Kingdom, and the Forest Kingdom
One Tree Hill (15): Adorned your world with 25 unique decorative pieces
Reunited (And It Feels So Good) (20): Talked to the whole family of builder brothers.
Smile On Your Brother (10): Received Collectibles from a friend. How sweet!
The Stars At Night (10): Helped enhance your world with culture stars
A World of Keflings: It Came From Outer Space Achievements
Easy Being Green (10): Help create a Nuclear Lobster
Like a Rock (15): Get past the meteor to explore the map
Mr. Roboto (25): Help build the Ubertronic Dynabot
DLC: The Curse of the Zombiesaurus
Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore.
Field Day (20): Help create a Scarecrow
It's Alive (30): Help build the Franken-builder
Monster Mash (50): See the epic confrontation between Zombie-saurus and the Vampire Ape
A World of Keflings: Sugar, Spice, and Not So Nice Achievements
Achievement: Description: Value
Hunger Hunt (30): Help find Augustus and his hidden treats
Sticky Business (20): Save the Caramel Lake
Sweet Dreams (50): Help restore Charlie to the Fudge Fortress
Kingdom of Keflings bonus
Have Achievements from Kingdom of Keflings on your profile to unlock a special Emote in World of Keflings.
Cloning Clyde Unlockable
If you have a Cloning Clyde save on your Xbox you will unlock an exclusive Cloning Clyde emote.
Unlock Ilomilo and Raskull buildings
If you have and Ilomilo or Raskull save on you Xbox you will unlock Ilomilo and Raskull houses that are avaliable to your character to build.
Outpost Kaloki X Bonus
Have Achievements from Outpost Kaloki X on your profile to unlock a special Emote in World of Keflings.
37 or 185
BACK TO TOP