- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
- Mornin '16
- PAX East 2016: Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Hands-on
- Unboxing the April Quest Collection of Level Up by Loot Crate
- PAX East 2016: I Am Setsuna Hands-on
- 'Xbox One Two' Rumored
- Fallout 4 Mods to Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Officially Announced Their Next Console But Won't Show It
- Uncharted 4: No End to Thieves, Copies Stolen While in Transit
- Mass Effect Andromeda Franchise's Most Ambitious So Far
Battle Fantasia Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, Playstation 3|
publisher: Arc System Works
developer: Arc System Works
|ESRB rating: T
release date: May 29, 08
|» All About Battle Fantasia on ActionTrip|
Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore.
Apprentice Hero (10): Clear arcade mode.
Born of the Hero (20): Clear arcade mode on the HARD difficulty setting.
Bringer of Presage (20): Clear Deathbringer's main scenario in story mode.
Cedric, Teacher of Magic (20): Clear Cedric's main scenario in the story mode.
Color Collector (40): There are hidden colors for each character.
Executive Decision (20): Clear Donvalve's main scenario in story mode.
Finishing Blow (50): You can't damange the End of Deathbringer without Heating Up, but you can still beat him!
Is This Love? (20): Clear Odile & Dokurod's main scenario in the story mode.
Man of Shadows (20): Clear Ashley's main scenario in story mode.
Man of Tomorrow (20): Clear Freed's main scenario in story mode.
My Adventure Begins (20): Clear Marco's main scenario in the story mode.
Perfect Hero (100): Can you survive the Apocalypse Flame?
Persistent Hero (20): Clear arcade mode with no continues.
Prophet of Light (20): Clear Watson's main scenario in the story mode.
The Chosen One? (20): Clear Urs's main scenario in the story mode.
The End of Revenge (20): Clear Face's main scenario in the story mode.
The Heroes Advance (20): Clear Olivia's main scenario in the story mode.
Ultimate Hero (40): Clear arcade mode on the VERY HARD difficulty setting.
Welcome! (20): Clear Coyori's main scenario in story mode.
Get the Alternate Paths in Story Mode
Asley's Alt. Path: Complete one Taunt against Coyori.
Cedric's Alt. Path: Adjust your glasses five times against Marco. Done by qcb+Taunt.
Coyori's Alt. Path: Throw Freed at least five times.
Deathbringer's Alt. Path: Finish Watson with Final Inferno.
Dokurod's Alt. Path: Taunt after defeating Coyori.
Donvalve's Alt. Path: Use Hip-de-don at least once against Coyori, and finish with a Super.
Face's Alt. Path: Use Texas Knee at least five times against Urs.
Freed's Alt. Path: Use Magnum Jetter at least five times against Marco.
Marco's Alt. Path: Finish Olivia with Dyna Rush.
Olivia's Alt. Path: Hit Coyori with a D attack (not Special or Super) at least ten times, and finish the match with one.
Urs's Alt. Path: Win by timeout over Olivia.
Watson's Alt. Path: Finish Cedric with Hip-de-Bunny.
Unlockable Character: The End Of Deathbringer
Note: This character is only playable in VS 2P, VS CPU, and Practice modes. After unlocking, on the Character Select screen, while on Deathbringer, push the [A] button while holding [LT] (Left Trigger).
The End Of Deathbringer: Obtain 100% (Complete) for every character in Story Mode
To unlock a character's Alternate Costume, clear 90% of that respective character's Story Mode.
1st Alternate Costume: Clear 50% of a character's Story Mode
2nd Alternate Costume: Clear 90% of a character's Story Mode
96 or 180
BACK TO TOP