- Gauntlet: Slayer Edition Going to PS4 in August
- Microsoft Offering $500K for New HoloLens Apps
- Street Fighter V Beta Details
- No More Dragon Age: Inquisition Content for the Last Gen
- Journey Journeys to PS4 This Month
- The Witcher 3 Patch Arriving This Week
- FEATURE: 5 Things the FFVII Remake Will Most Likely Remove from the Original
- No Man's Sky Looks Better And Better
- Mornin '15
- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, PC, Playstation 3|
publisher: Number None Inc.
developer: Number None Inc.
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Aug 06, 08
|» All About Braid on ActionTrip|
Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore.
Closure (60): Complete the game.
Solved World 2 (15): Fit together all the world 2 puzzle pieces and align the puzzle in its frame.
Solved World 3 (15): Fit together all the world 3 puzzle pieces and align the puzzle in its frame.
Solved World 4 (15): Fit together all the world 4 puzzle pieces and align the puzzle in its frame.
Solved World 5 (15): Fit together all the world 5 puzzle pieces and align the puzzle in its frame.
Solved World 6 (15): Fit together all the world 6 puzzle pieces and align the puzzle in its frame.
Speed Run (15): Complete a full speed run of the entire game, beating the challenge time.
Traversed World 2 (10): Travel all the way across World 2.
Traversed World 3 (10): Travel all the way across World 3.
Traversed World 4 (10): Travel all the way across World 4.
Traversed World 5 (10): Travel all the way across World 5.
Traversed World 6 (10): Travel all the way across World 6.
Unlock Final Star and secret ending
Throughout the game, there are 7 secret stars. If you collect them all, the 8th and final star will appear in the last level; when this happens, some of the switches in the level will become immune to time manipulation, allowing you to reach the star as well as changing the outcome of the chase.
Unlock World 1 and the Epilogue
In the house (level select area), there is a broken ladder that leads to the attic. To repair this ladder, you must find all 72 puzzle pieces and assemble each world's jigsaw puzzle. Once this is done, you may climb up and enter the door to World 1. After beating World 1, you will be taken directly to the Epilogue, which you can return to at any time after its completion by walking left from the title screen, into an offscreen alcove.
Hidden Texts in Epilogue
Aside from the last, each room in the Epilogue has at least one object that you can stand behind. If you have the red book on that screen open and the text of it is displayed in the air, standing behind these objects in the proper location will cause a sound to play and the text to change, revealing more information. If you open a green book, the red book will close and the text will disappear, so you will need to use time manipulation to see all 4 of these secret writings.
100 or 163
BACK TO TOP