- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, PC, Playstation 3|
publisher: Number None Inc.
developer: Number None Inc.
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Aug 06, 08
|» All About Braid on ActionTrip|
Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore.
Closure (60): Complete the game.
Solved World 2 (15): Fit together all the world 2 puzzle pieces and align the puzzle in its frame.
Solved World 3 (15): Fit together all the world 3 puzzle pieces and align the puzzle in its frame.
Solved World 4 (15): Fit together all the world 4 puzzle pieces and align the puzzle in its frame.
Solved World 5 (15): Fit together all the world 5 puzzle pieces and align the puzzle in its frame.
Solved World 6 (15): Fit together all the world 6 puzzle pieces and align the puzzle in its frame.
Speed Run (15): Complete a full speed run of the entire game, beating the challenge time.
Traversed World 2 (10): Travel all the way across World 2.
Traversed World 3 (10): Travel all the way across World 3.
Traversed World 4 (10): Travel all the way across World 4.
Traversed World 5 (10): Travel all the way across World 5.
Traversed World 6 (10): Travel all the way across World 6.
Unlock Final Star and secret ending
Throughout the game, there are 7 secret stars. If you collect them all, the 8th and final star will appear in the last level; when this happens, some of the switches in the level will become immune to time manipulation, allowing you to reach the star as well as changing the outcome of the chase.
Unlock World 1 and the Epilogue
In the house (level select area), there is a broken ladder that leads to the attic. To repair this ladder, you must find all 72 puzzle pieces and assemble each world's jigsaw puzzle. Once this is done, you may climb up and enter the door to World 1. After beating World 1, you will be taken directly to the Epilogue, which you can return to at any time after its completion by walking left from the title screen, into an offscreen alcove.
Hidden Texts in Epilogue
Aside from the last, each room in the Epilogue has at least one object that you can stand behind. If you have the red book on that screen open and the text of it is displayed in the air, standing behind these objects in the proper location will cause a sound to play and the text to change, revealing more information. If you open a green book, the red book will close and the text will disappear, so you will need to use time manipulation to see all 4 of these secret writings.
99 or 142
BACK TO TOP