- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, PC, Playstation 3|
publisher: Number None Inc.
developer: Number None Inc.
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Aug 06, 08
|» All About Braid on ActionTrip|
Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore.
Closure (60): Complete the game.
Solved World 2 (15): Fit together all the world 2 puzzle pieces and align the puzzle in its frame.
Solved World 3 (15): Fit together all the world 3 puzzle pieces and align the puzzle in its frame.
Solved World 4 (15): Fit together all the world 4 puzzle pieces and align the puzzle in its frame.
Solved World 5 (15): Fit together all the world 5 puzzle pieces and align the puzzle in its frame.
Solved World 6 (15): Fit together all the world 6 puzzle pieces and align the puzzle in its frame.
Speed Run (15): Complete a full speed run of the entire game, beating the challenge time.
Traversed World 2 (10): Travel all the way across World 2.
Traversed World 3 (10): Travel all the way across World 3.
Traversed World 4 (10): Travel all the way across World 4.
Traversed World 5 (10): Travel all the way across World 5.
Traversed World 6 (10): Travel all the way across World 6.
Unlock Final Star and secret ending
Throughout the game, there are 7 secret stars. If you collect them all, the 8th and final star will appear in the last level; when this happens, some of the switches in the level will become immune to time manipulation, allowing you to reach the star as well as changing the outcome of the chase.
Unlock World 1 and the Epilogue
In the house (level select area), there is a broken ladder that leads to the attic. To repair this ladder, you must find all 72 puzzle pieces and assemble each world's jigsaw puzzle. Once this is done, you may climb up and enter the door to World 1. After beating World 1, you will be taken directly to the Epilogue, which you can return to at any time after its completion by walking left from the title screen, into an offscreen alcove.
Hidden Texts in Epilogue
Aside from the last, each room in the Epilogue has at least one object that you can stand behind. If you have the red book on that screen open and the text of it is displayed in the air, standing behind these objects in the proper location will cause a sound to play and the text to change, revealing more information. If you open a green book, the red book will close and the text will disappear, so you will need to use time manipulation to see all 4 of these secret writings.
99 or 135
BACK TO TOP