- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
- Mornin '15 - PC Upgrade?
- DX 12 to Allow Mutli-GPU Between GeForce and Radeon?
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number to Release in March
- The Evil Within: The Assignment DLC Trailer and Release Date
- Battlefield Hardline has Gone Gold
- Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Unites Villains
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord DLC Released
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, PC, Playstation 3|
publisher: Number None Inc.
developer: Number None Inc.
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Aug 06, 08
|» All About Braid on ActionTrip|
Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore.
Closure (60): Complete the game.
Solved World 2 (15): Fit together all the world 2 puzzle pieces and align the puzzle in its frame.
Solved World 3 (15): Fit together all the world 3 puzzle pieces and align the puzzle in its frame.
Solved World 4 (15): Fit together all the world 4 puzzle pieces and align the puzzle in its frame.
Solved World 5 (15): Fit together all the world 5 puzzle pieces and align the puzzle in its frame.
Solved World 6 (15): Fit together all the world 6 puzzle pieces and align the puzzle in its frame.
Speed Run (15): Complete a full speed run of the entire game, beating the challenge time.
Traversed World 2 (10): Travel all the way across World 2.
Traversed World 3 (10): Travel all the way across World 3.
Traversed World 4 (10): Travel all the way across World 4.
Traversed World 5 (10): Travel all the way across World 5.
Traversed World 6 (10): Travel all the way across World 6.
Unlock Final Star and secret ending
Throughout the game, there are 7 secret stars. If you collect them all, the 8th and final star will appear in the last level; when this happens, some of the switches in the level will become immune to time manipulation, allowing you to reach the star as well as changing the outcome of the chase.
Unlock World 1 and the Epilogue
In the house (level select area), there is a broken ladder that leads to the attic. To repair this ladder, you must find all 72 puzzle pieces and assemble each world's jigsaw puzzle. Once this is done, you may climb up and enter the door to World 1. After beating World 1, you will be taken directly to the Epilogue, which you can return to at any time after its completion by walking left from the title screen, into an offscreen alcove.
Hidden Texts in Epilogue
Aside from the last, each room in the Epilogue has at least one object that you can stand behind. If you have the red book on that screen open and the text of it is displayed in the air, standing behind these objects in the proper location will cause a sound to play and the text to change, revealing more information. If you open a green book, the red book will close and the text will disappear, so you will need to use time manipulation to see all 4 of these secret writings.
99 or 154
BACK TO TOP