- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Reporting From Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Teaser
- Creators Can Now Sell Their Mods on the Steam Workshop
- Rainbow Six Siege Trailer - The British Counter Terrorism Unit
- Square Enix Will Also Host a Pre-E3 Press Conference
- Evolve Hosts Fight for a New Skin Challenge
- REVIEW: Mortal Kombat X
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Nintendo Direct Presentation Tomorrow
- Assassin's Creed Creator Reveals New Game
- Batman Arkham Knight PC System Requirments Unveiled
- Bloodborne Patch Released, Reduces Load Times
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, PC|
publisher: Zoe Mode
developer: Zoe Mode
|ESRB rating: E
release date: May 20, 10
|» All About Chime on ActionTrip|
Complete each achievement to receive the allotted gamerscore.
Fairy Godmother (50): You've done a great thing and made the world a better place. Here's a little gift!
Explorer (5): Play all the levels in both Time Mode and Free Mode.
Composer (5): Completely fill the grid in Free Mode.
The Juggler (5): Have 3 active quads onscreen at once.
Quick Off the Blocks (10): Create a quad before the beatline has made its first pass of the level.
The Beast (10): Create a quad containing 80 cells or more.
Big Bucks (15): Score a total of 50 million points.
The Musician (15): Find 6 different quad sounds on a level. Quads can be square, wide or tall, and either small or big.
Fast Mover (15): Create 7 quads on the grid in one pass of the beatline.
Juggle Master (15): Build up a score multiplier of 25 or more.
The Snake (20): Create a single quad that covers the entire width of the grid on every level.
Ultimate Champion (35): Get 100% coverage or more on every level in 3 minute mode.
41 or 103
BACK TO TOP