- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
Dead Rising Cheats
publisher: Capcom Entertainment
developer: Capcom Entertainment
genre: Action Adventure
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Aug 08, 06
|» All About Dead Rising on ActionTrip|
These are the requirments needed in 72 hour mode to unlock different endingd the farther in the letter goes the worst it is i.e. f=worst a= best
Ending A Solve all cases and return to the teleport at 12 am on the 22nd
Ending B solve all cases and resue a certain number of survivors (unknown number)
Ending C Dont get to the helliport on time and solve all cases
Ending D Be a prisoner of the special forces at 12 am on the 22nd
Ending E Dont be at the helliport and dont solve all cases
Ending F Fail to collect all of Carlitos bombs on act 7-2
A handful of the Achievements have Unlockable content that becomes available once they've been activated. These, rewards, which include special costumes and items, can be found inside Shopping Bags behind the air duct in the Security Room. Note: I'm missing one Unlockable. It is unlocked when you get the "Saint" Achievement.
White Hat Census Taker
Ammo Belt Perfect Gunner
Arthur's Boxers 7 Day Survivor
Hockey Mask PP Collector
Laser Sword 5 Day Survivor
Mall Employee Uniform Transmissionary
Mega Man Boots Unbreakable
Mega Man Tights Punisher
Prisoner Garb Carjacker
Pro Wrestling Boots Item Smasher
Pro Wrestling Briefs Karate Chop
Real Mega Buster. Zombie Genocide
Special Forces Boots Legendary Soldier
Special Forces Uniform Hella Copter
Frying Pan Bonus
Throughout the game there are certain restaurants in which you will find stoves. Find a nearby Frying Pan, then walk up to the stove and press "B" to "Examine." You will place the frying pan onto the stove and receive 2,000 PP. You can do this in Columbian Roastmasters (Al Fresca Plaza, A108), Columbian Roastmasters (Paradise Plaza, P202), That's a Spicy Meatball! (Food Court, F102), Chris' Fine Goods (Food Court, F103), and Jill's Sandwhiches (Paradise Plaza, P104). After completing all Frying Pan Bonuses you will receive a bonus 10,000 PP.
Punching Bag Bonus
In Flex's Gym, in Al Fresca Plaza, break each punching bag along the back wall for 2,000 PP a piece and then 10,000 for breaking all of them.
Roller Coaster Points
In the Wonderland Area of the mall, Jump on the roller Coaster while it is not out of control by Adam the clown. Soon the ride will start and you will ride around on the roller coaster. Stay inside the roller coaster untill the ride finishs and stops. After it stops, It will say "Roller Coaster Completion Bonus" and you will score 10000 extra PP.
ServBot Head Bonus
In the store Child's Play, in Paradise Plaza, you can find a giant ServBot whos eyes don't match up with the mouth. If you correctly line up the dizzy eyes with the frowning mouth, you will earn a 10,000 PP bonus. A good way to do this is by hitting it with a large object, such as a sledgehammer, then spitting on it for precision.
Simply go to the exercise room across from the Hardware Shop with the various weapons including chainsaws, sicles, and so on. Near the save pint you will see a few punching bags. Weild a weapon like the sicle, hunting knife, chainsaw, or anything sharp and you will get 2,000Pp for each and recieve a hefty 10,000Pp if you destroy them all.
Barricades can be made, it will slow the zombies down but most likely will not stop them. Grab a large item, a steel rack is best. This will take practice but drop them at the entrance of the store. Its best at columbean rostmakers or masters or the super market. Shopping carts work pretty good too!
If your trying to get the zombie killer-genocider heres a tip. After you kill the convicts get in there car and drive through the road tunnle. Also stealing the convicts car unlocks another achievment. After about 2-5 run throughs depending on how good you are at driving.
This is an easy way to repel the helicopter, if you have the mega buster then thats great but if you don't, then use a machine gun. With the mega buster, run out from Paradise Plaza and jump on the roof of the snack tables and wait for the helicopter to come. Once its about to fly above you, shoot the bottom of it and 3-5 shots should do it. With a machine gun , you can collect them from soldiers in 8 mode. Just stock up on them and jump on top of the snack table roof and blast away at the helicopter. Now you will have an easy 20 points.
10 hints to help you with dr.
1. Save as many people as you can to get lvl up.
2. Try and get to the gunshop befor night.
3. Try and picture all the pp stickers.
4. Kill as many zombies as possible.
5. Mix foods to get stuff like go faster, god mode and more.
6. Take photos when the zombies are more violent = more pp.
7. Try to picture all pp stickes at 100 percent.
8. Get shotgun of brian at the begining of the game.
9. Kill the men that escaped from jail to get pp and get in thier car for gamescore.
10.this is where some of the pp stickers are, when you come down from the roof there is on the board by the save point. The toy store sign in paradise plaza, the bird with the clock on in paradise plaza and the tent of the camping shop in entrance plaza.
246 or 672
BACK TO TOP