- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 3, Xbox360|
publisher: Crave Entertainment
developer: Crave Entertainment
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Nov 29, 10
|» All About Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos on ActionTrip|
All Set (50): Set 50 pots outside of Practice mode and got an 'A' without making an error.
Capable (20): Finished the Tutorial.
Captain Hook (50): Got a streak of 20 while retrieving outside of Practice mode.
Competitor (30): Completed a tournament game.
Congenial Captain (30): Made friends with a captain.
Crab Tycoon (80): Earned one million dollars in a single season.
Fast Hand (50): Got a streak of 16 in the Sorting game outside of Practice mode.
Fearless (40): Pulled up and sorted crab in Hurricane weather.
Greenhorn (30): Won the Capt. Greenhorn campaign.
King Crab Jackpot (40): Pulled up a string with more than 80 King Crab per pot.
Lifesaver (50): Rescued a crewmember outside of Practice mode.
Master Engineer (50): Collected 8 bonuses during the Patch game outside of Practice mode.
Old Salt (200): Won all the campaigns.
Soloist (70): Came out on top of a season while hiring only a single crewmember.
Steady Hand (50): Offloaded at least 50 crab outside of Practice mode and got an 'A' without making an error.
Underdog (60): Won the Underdog campaign.
Veteran (100): Won the Full Career campaign.
32 or 116
BACK TO TOP