- Homefront: The Revolution Gamescom Trailer
- Destiny Goes from Dinklage to Dinkless
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Gamescom Trailer
- Crackdown 3 Gamescom 2015 Trailer
- Surprise! Halo Wars 2 Announced at Gamescom
- Just Cause 3 Gamescom Trailer Burns it All Down
- Scalebound Gamescom Trailer
- Quantum Break Release Date Announced at Gamescom
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Descent Trailer
- Mad Max Stronghold Screens & Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Fighter Squadron Teaser
- MGS 5 PC Arriving A Bit Earlier
- REVIEW: King's Quest: A Knight to Remember
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 'On-Disc' Set-List Revealed
- Fallout 4 Reportedly Has Over 400 Hours of Content
- Raw Fury Presents Gameplay Trailer for Indie Game Kingdom
- Final Fantasy XII Remake is Not Happening (Supposedly)
- Rocket League Holds as Top Seller on Steam
- The Spanish Ninja Returns to Street Fighter V
- Buy Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Get the Entire Gears Collection
- Lego Jurassic World Tops UK Sales Chart
- Konami Reportedly Mistreats Staff
Double Dragon: Neon Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 3, Xbox360|
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Sep 12, 12
|» All About Double Dragon: Neon on ActionTrip|
Concept Art Gallery
Complete the game once and the Concept Art Gallery will unlock on the main menu, with 97 pages of unused concepts, drawings, and early game screenshots.
Double Dragon Gamerpic
Double Dragon 2 Billy Lee Gamerpic: Start the game up for the first time and press start at title screen
The harder the difficulty, the higher the drops from enemies
Double Dragon Difficulty: Beat the Game in "Dragon" difficulty
Dragon Difficulty: Beat the game in "Normal" difficulty
Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore.
A Boo Boo (5): Knock Abobo into a pit
Are You Awake? (10): Win an airlock battle without attacking
Audiophile (20): Collect one of each mix tape song
Bone to Pick (5): Hit Skullmageddon with a hair pick
Bro-merang (5): Catch a boomerang thrown by your bro!
Cultured (10): View all pages of the concept art gallery
Double Dragon (40): Finish every stage cooperatively on Double Dragon difficulty with friendly fire enabled!
Fuzzface!! (5): Befriend everyone's most favoritest helpful character!
Gleam On! (10): Dodge and get the Gleam 50 times
Grand Slam! (10): Defeat 4 enemies with a single bat swing!
High Fidelity (10): Max out a single song to level 50
Is That a Quarter? (5): Knock Williams into a pit
Jawsome!!! (5): Expose the twin bulbs simultaneously
Later Ro-bros! (20): Beat every level as a Ro-bro
Max Fidelity (50): Max out every song to level 50!!
Metal Head (5): Upgrade a song at the Tapesmith
Misters Perfect (20): Complete any level in co-op without taking any damage... with friendly fire enabled!
Mr. Perfect (10): Complete any level without taking any damage
Pick a Winner! (15): Nail all enemies with the hair pick
Put Your Heads Together (5): Grab two enemies at once!
Single Dragon (50): Finish every stage solo on Double Dragon difficulty!
Skullmageddon's Curse (1): Nyah ha ha! Now finish what you have started!
The Key to Victory (5): Defeat an enemy by unlocking his potential
This Channel Sucks (10): Break all of the Skullmageddon monitors in the Rocket Dojo
Tone Deaf (25): Complete the game without using any Sosetsitsu!
Tossin' on Air (5): Grab an enemy out of the air 10 times
Victory! (19): Defeat Skullmageddon!
Weapon Master (5): Use every weapon once
You Did What!? (10): You got 50000 on Double Dragon!?
Secret Roper Level
In stage 7 where you start off with the heavy bag in the glass cell, punch the bag 87 times to hear a chime and wait a few seconds. Your head will be replaced with Roper's and every enemy in the stage also has their head swapped as well. This stage is VERY difficult.
On stage 6 "Assault Zone", after the Hellacopter section and right before the first ladder, there are two gravestones sitting on the bottom of the screen. Go between them and press the dodge button 7 times and it will unlock "Fuzzface", a strange and out of place creature that can fly and talk. He'll hover over you for the rest of the game and occasionally give you power ups and items, making the game much easier.
12 or 74
|»||Click here for more Double Dragon: Neon cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Double Dragon: Neon cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Double Dragon: Neon cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP