- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
- Mornin '15 - PC Upgrade?
- DX 12 to Allow Mutli-GPU Between GeForce and Radeon?
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number to Release in March
- The Evil Within: The Assignment DLC Trailer and Release Date
- Battlefield Hardline has Gone Gold
- Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Unites Villains
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord DLC Released
Dungeon Fighter Live: Fall of Hendon Myre Cheats
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Jul 13, 12
|» All About Dungeon Fighter Live: Fall of Hendon Myre on ActionTrip|
Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore.
Advanced Dungeon Fighter (40): By reaching level 10, you've proven your worth in salt and advanced your reputation.
Double the damage (20): That dungeon didn't stand a chance against your online party.
Dungeon Fighters unite! (20): Three classic Dungeon Fighters have teamed up to do what they do best: clear dungeons!
Hit ′em up (10): Residents of Hendon Myre now refer to you as Destruction Fighter.
I am a blacksmith (20): Yep, you've got a knack for crafting.
King of Combos (10): You make hit combos look easy. Way to rack up 20!
Legacy digger (10): Now that you've obtained 5 legacy items, it's time you leave your own legacy.
Make the old new again (20): Prudent choice, disassembling that. Let's hope the pieces are worth more than the whole.
Merchant of Hendon Myre (20): Trading is a refined art, and you're already quite good at it.
Reinforce the message (20): What a spiffy reinforcement! Don't be afraid to do it again.
Requiem for a Goblin (20): You've laid legions of Goblins to rest—this is the stuff legends are made of!
Road plow (20): King's Road is clear, thanks to you!
Skilled for the kill (20): What an impressive array of skills! All the better for fighting.
The dawn of a Dungeon Fighter (40): You've completed the first quest and earned the right to be called Dungeon Fighter.
The final shutdown (10): Whew! Your online party won the battle against the clock … and monsters!
The tale from start to end (20): Ah, doesn't knowing the ending bring closure to this epic adventure?
They shall sing of your valor (20): The residents of Hendon Myre and Elvengard will never forget that you completed all their tasks.
To the Nines! (10): You're well outfitted for any onslaught now.
Top of the class (10): Congratulations on reaching the highest rank!
Ultimate Dungeon Fighter (40): You've climbed the dungeon ladder to level 20. Monsters should quake in your sight.
Goblin Mask: Complete your First Quest.
Slayer Bracelet: Reach Level 20.
Slayer T-Shirt: Clear the final dungeon in under 45 minutes with two or more players in your online party.
15 or 113
|»||Click here for more Dungeon Fighter Live: Fall of Hendon Myre cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Dungeon Fighter Live: Fall of Hendon Myre cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Dungeon Fighter Live: Fall of Hendon Myre cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP