- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Elements of Destruction Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: DS, Xbox360|
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Dec 17, 07
|» All About Elements of Destruction on ActionTrip|
Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore.
2 Fast, 2 Serious (15): Spawn twenty 'Maximum Charge' lightning bolts in a row in any Single Player mode.
Cry W.U.L.F.E. (25): Defeat W.U.L.F.E. in Single Player Normal mode.
Cute Overload (10): Create the Overload superpower in Single Player Normal mode.
Dumb Flying Stingray (10): Defeat H.Y.D.E.E. in Single Player Normal mode.
Everyone Does It (10): Complete all levels of Online Cooperative mode.
Gold Farmer (25): Earn a Gold medal in all levels of Single Player Normal mode.
Hippy Intimidator (20): Complete Sunny Day Farm with all trees destroyed in Free-For-All mode.
Monkee Factory (15): Defeat K.R.I.S.S. in Single Player Normal mode.
Search & Destroy (20): Complete any level in Single Player Normal mode with more than $9,000,000,000 of destruction.
Survivor Man (30): Complete the game in Survival mode.
Terrorize This (15): Come in first place in 10 Online Multiplayer Destruction matches.
Use the Force, Edgar (5): Successfully complete the Sunny Day Farm level in Single Player Normal mode.
67 or 131
BACK TO TOP