- The Witcher 3 60 FPS Gameplay Trailer
- Join Borderlands 3 Devs
- Mornin '15
- EA's Devilish New Need for Speed Game
- PREVIEW: Pillars of Eternity PAX South
- The Bard's Tale IV is Coming
- Homeworld Remastered Looks Bloody Nice
- Sony Europe Files 'Resistance' Trademark
- Final Fantasy XV Screenshots Surface
- Witcher 3 Developer Takes Strong Stance Against Paid DLC
- Battlefield Hardline Multiplayer Maps
- GTA V Conquers UK Again
- Dying Light Launch Trailer
- GTA V Top on Steam
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, PC|
publisher: Polytron Corp.
developer: Polytron Corp.
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Apr 13, 12
|» All About Fez on ActionTrip|
In New Game +, tap Up, Up, Up, Up+A at any point to fly.
First Person View Sunglasses
Complete the game and select New Game + from the main menu. When you reach the point in the story where you recieved the Fez on the first play through you will get a pair of sunglasses instead. These allow you to view the world in first person by pressing in the left analog stick.
First Person View Sunglasses: Play New Game+ and reach the point where you recieve the Fez
A numbers game (10): Find the Counting Cube artifact.
Achievement unlocked (15): RTRTLTRTRTLTLTLT
Cryptographer (15): Break the code.
Equal and opposite (15): Find an Anti-Cube.
Get a cube (10): Find your very first cube shard.
Haikus not epics (10): Find the Tome artifact.
Hexahedronaut (25): Collect all 32 Golden Cubes and 32 Anti-Cubes.
Kill screen (25): Get to the end.
Mightier than the sword (10): Find the Writing Cube artifact.
Phrenologist (10): Find the Skull artifact.
Sum total (40): Find ALL collectibles.
Warp zone (15): Reactivate all 5 warp gates.
45 or 165
|»||Click here for more Fez cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Fez cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Fez cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP