- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, PC|
publisher: Polytron Corp.
developer: Polytron Corp.
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Apr 13, 12
|» All About Fez on ActionTrip|
In New Game +, tap Up, Up, Up, Up+A at any point to fly.
First Person View Sunglasses
Complete the game and select New Game + from the main menu. When you reach the point in the story where you recieved the Fez on the first play through you will get a pair of sunglasses instead. These allow you to view the world in first person by pressing in the left analog stick.
First Person View Sunglasses: Play New Game+ and reach the point where you recieve the Fez
A numbers game (10): Find the Counting Cube artifact.
Achievement unlocked (15): RTRTLTRTRTLTLTLT
Cryptographer (15): Break the code.
Equal and opposite (15): Find an Anti-Cube.
Get a cube (10): Find your very first cube shard.
Haikus not epics (10): Find the Tome artifact.
Hexahedronaut (25): Collect all 32 Golden Cubes and 32 Anti-Cubes.
Kill screen (25): Get to the end.
Mightier than the sword (10): Find the Writing Cube artifact.
Phrenologist (10): Find the Skull artifact.
Sum total (40): Find ALL collectibles.
Warp zone (15): Reactivate all 5 warp gates.
40 or 126
|»||Click here for more Fez cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Fez cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Fez cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP