- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Benchmark Software Check Available
- Shocker: Gears of War Remastered in the Pipeline
- REVIEW: Grand Theft Auto 5
- Silent Hills Officially Canned
- Halo: Master Chief Collection Tournament Canceled Due to Connectivity Problems
- Batman: Arkham Knight All Who Follow You Trailer
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Official Reveal Trailer
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Chewie, We're Home
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, PC|
publisher: Polytron Corp.
developer: Polytron Corp.
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Apr 13, 12
|» All About Fez on ActionTrip|
In New Game +, tap Up, Up, Up, Up+A at any point to fly.
First Person View Sunglasses
Complete the game and select New Game + from the main menu. When you reach the point in the story where you recieved the Fez on the first play through you will get a pair of sunglasses instead. These allow you to view the world in first person by pressing in the left analog stick.
First Person View Sunglasses: Play New Game+ and reach the point where you recieve the Fez
A numbers game (10): Find the Counting Cube artifact.
Achievement unlocked (15): RTRTLTRTRTLTLTLT
Cryptographer (15): Break the code.
Equal and opposite (15): Find an Anti-Cube.
Get a cube (10): Find your very first cube shard.
Haikus not epics (10): Find the Tome artifact.
Hexahedronaut (25): Collect all 32 Golden Cubes and 32 Anti-Cubes.
Kill screen (25): Get to the end.
Mightier than the sword (10): Find the Writing Cube artifact.
Phrenologist (10): Find the Skull artifact.
Sum total (40): Find ALL collectibles.
Warp zone (15): Reactivate all 5 warp gates.
47 or 171
|»||Click here for more Fez cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Fez cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Fez cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP