- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, PC|
publisher: Polytron Corp.
developer: Polytron Corp.
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Apr 13, 12
|» All About Fez on ActionTrip|
In New Game +, tap Up, Up, Up, Up+A at any point to fly.
First Person View Sunglasses
Complete the game and select New Game + from the main menu. When you reach the point in the story where you recieved the Fez on the first play through you will get a pair of sunglasses instead. These allow you to view the world in first person by pressing in the left analog stick.
First Person View Sunglasses: Play New Game+ and reach the point where you recieve the Fez
A numbers game (10): Find the Counting Cube artifact.
Achievement unlocked (15): RTRTLTRTRTLTLTLT
Cryptographer (15): Break the code.
Equal and opposite (15): Find an Anti-Cube.
Get a cube (10): Find your very first cube shard.
Haikus not epics (10): Find the Tome artifact.
Hexahedronaut (25): Collect all 32 Golden Cubes and 32 Anti-Cubes.
Kill screen (25): Get to the end.
Mightier than the sword (10): Find the Writing Cube artifact.
Phrenologist (10): Find the Skull artifact.
Sum total (40): Find ALL collectibles.
Warp zone (15): Reactivate all 5 warp gates.
43 or 139
|»||Click here for more Fez cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Fez cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Fez cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP