- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: GameCube, Xbox360|
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Apr 09, 08
|» All About Ikaruga on ActionTrip|
Complete each of the following achievements below to get the allotted gamerscore.
Dot Eater (10): Clear a certain chapter in any mode without shooting at all
Excellent grade (20): Complete Chapter 3 in any mode with a grade of A or better
Fine grade (20): Complete Chapter 2 in any mode with a grade of A or better
Good grade (20): Complete Chapter 1 in any mode with a grade of A or better
Star player (20): Complete the Final Chapter in any mode with a grade of A or better
Target: Buppousou (10): Destroy Buppousou!
Target: Eboshidori (10): Destroy Eboshidori!
Target: Misago (15): Destroy Misago!
Target: Tageri (15): Destroy Tageri!
Target: Uzura (15): Destroy Uzura!
tellar grade (20): Complete Chapter 4 in any mode with a grade of A or better
Unstoppable (25): Clear the game in any mode without using Continue
Unlock Prototype Mode and Prototype Leaderboards
Complete the game from beginning to end on any settings to unlock Prototype Mode and the Prototype Leaderboards
Prototype Mode: Clear the game
Prototype Mode Leaderboards: Unlock Prototype Mode
Every hour of play up to 8 hours increases the amount of continues you can use in a single game by one. After 8 hours you get infinite continues.
Beat a level without ever shooting or dying on any difficulty, getting the DotEater achievement, you'll be rewarded with DotEater leaderboards.
107 or 153
BACK TO TOP