- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: GameCube, Xbox360|
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Apr 09, 08
|» All About Ikaruga on ActionTrip|
Complete each of the following achievements below to get the allotted gamerscore.
Dot Eater (10): Clear a certain chapter in any mode without shooting at all
Excellent grade (20): Complete Chapter 3 in any mode with a grade of A or better
Fine grade (20): Complete Chapter 2 in any mode with a grade of A or better
Good grade (20): Complete Chapter 1 in any mode with a grade of A or better
Star player (20): Complete the Final Chapter in any mode with a grade of A or better
Target: Buppousou (10): Destroy Buppousou!
Target: Eboshidori (10): Destroy Eboshidori!
Target: Misago (15): Destroy Misago!
Target: Tageri (15): Destroy Tageri!
Target: Uzura (15): Destroy Uzura!
tellar grade (20): Complete Chapter 4 in any mode with a grade of A or better
Unstoppable (25): Clear the game in any mode without using Continue
Unlock Prototype Mode and Prototype Leaderboards
Complete the game from beginning to end on any settings to unlock Prototype Mode and the Prototype Leaderboards
Prototype Mode: Clear the game
Prototype Mode Leaderboards: Unlock Prototype Mode
Every hour of play up to 8 hours increases the amount of continues you can use in a single game by one. After 8 hours you get infinite continues.
Beat a level without ever shooting or dying on any difficulty, getting the DotEater achievement, you'll be rewarded with DotEater leaderboards.
108 or 182
BACK TO TOP