- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Wii, Xbox360, Playstation 3, DS, PC|
developer: TT Games
genre: Action Adventure
|ESRB rating: E10+
release date: Nov 06, 07
|» All About Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga on ActionTrip|
Complete the following achievements to get the allotted points.
100% (100): Complete the game to 100%
A New Hope (20): Finish Episode IV in story mode.
Arcade Master (20): Get 100 points in Arcade Mode
Attack of the Clones (20): Finish Episode II in story mode.
Bar Room Brawl (20): Start a Cantina Fight with 50 casualties.
Cash In (20): Sell your landspeeder to the Jawas.
Cloud Cover (20): Finish Cloud City still wearing a Helmet.
Collector (60): Unlock all characters.
Crowd Pleaser (20): Break Jar Jar 20 times.
Did I Break your Concentration? (10): Revenge: Destroy The Emperor with Mace Windu.
Disco King (20): Set off all three Discos.
Dodger (20): Perform 200 blaster character dodges.
Droid Slayer (20): Destory 300 droids.
Fighter Ace (20): Destroy 50 TIE fighters.
Fire in the hole! (20): Destroy 10 characters with one thermal detonator.
Follower of Fashion (20): Wear Every Hat.
Going for gold (60): Collect all available Gold Bricks.
Gopher (20): Max out the stud counter.
Hands Off! (10): Revenge: Destroy Anakin with Dooku.
Harmless? (20): Disable 5 Droidikas with R2D2.
LEGO build-master (20): Make 100 Build-its throughout the game.
Let the Wookiee win (20): Pull 25 arms off other characters.
Lightsaber defender (20): Perform 200 perfect lightsaber deflections.
Lightsaber master (20): Perform 20 unblockable combo attacks.
Love is... (10): Crossover: Destroy Jango Fett with Boba Fett.
Mini Mayhem (60): Collect all mini-kits.
Nobody Expects... (10): Revenge: Destroy The Emperor with Kit Fisto.
Online Player (20): Play through an entire level online.
Return of the Jedi (20): Finish Episode VI in story mode.
Revenge of the Sith (20): Finish Episode III in story mode.
Secret Master (60): Collect all available red bricks.
Shoot First (20): Shoot First.
Slam Dunk (20): Destroy 5 people with one attack (Jedi super slam).
Stormtrooper Slayer (20): Destroy 300 stormtroopers.
Strike me down (10): Revenge: Destroy Darth Vader with Obi-Wan.
The Empire Strikes Back (20): Finish Episode V in story mode.
The Phantom Menace (20): Finish Episode I in story mode.
Undecided. (10): Crossover: Destroy Anakin with Vader.
Unfaithful (10): Crossover: Destroy The Emperor with Darth Maul.
Use the Force Luke (20): Death Star Trench Run without Firing.
Who needs Obi-Wan? (10): Revenge: Destroy Darth Maul with Qui-Gon.
Yee Haw (20): Ride all mounts types & ride-ons.
Unlock Indiana Jones
Go into the "Bonus" doorway in the Cantina, then go through the door marked "Trailers" and watch the trailer for "Lego Indiana Jones". You can then buy him for $50,000.
Indiana Jones: Watch the Lego Indiana Jones game trailer in the bonus room in the Cantina, then buy him for $50,000.
Play Chapter IV, Episode 1, at the start, build the first two control panels.
After building the control panels, move to the left of the room, and pull the lever.
Keep pulling the lever and collecting coins.
Unlock Slave 1
To unlock the infamous Slave 1 for use on the vehicle based levels, you need to complete all 36 minikit collection missions. This is the only thing unlocked in this way.
349 or 662
BACK TO TOP