- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
- Mornin '14
- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
Madden NFL 09 Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 3, PSP, Xbox, Playstation 2, Xbox360, DS|
publisher: EA Sports
developer: Tiburon Entertainment
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Aug 12, 08
|» All About Madden NFL 09 on ActionTrip|
Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore.
2 TD Kickoff Returns in a game (75): Return 2 Kickoffs for a TD in a game (non co-op)
2 TD Punt Returns in a game (65): 2 TD Punt Returns in a game (non co-op)
300 Rush Yds with the Jets (10): 300 Rush Yds in a game with the Jets (non co-op)
550 Pass Yds with the Titans (50): 550 Pass Yds in a game with the Titans (non co-op)
6 Rush TDs with the Dolphins (50): 6 Rush TDs in a game with the Dolphins (non co-op)
6 sacks with 1 player in a game (50): 6 sacks with 1 player in a game (non co-op)
7 Pass TDs with the Falcons (50): Throw 7 pass TDs in a game with the Falcons (non co-op)
80% completion for a game (50): 80% pass completion in a Franchise game, 5 min+ quarter length (non co-op)
Can You Believe These Seats?! (30): Celebrate a touchdown in a wall hotspot
Catch 10 passes in a game (50): Catch 10 passes in a game with one receiver (non co-op)
Complete a game without an INT (30): Complete a game without an interception, 5 min+ quarter length (non co-op)
Complete game without fumbling (25): Complete a game without fumbling, 5 min+ quarter length (non co-op)
Hold a Rival to under 20 points (10): Hold a Rival team to under 20 points in a game (non co-op)
Hold a Rival to under 300 yards (50): Hold a Rival to under 300 yards total offense in a game (non co-op)
Intercept 6 passes in a game (50): Intercept 6 passes in a game (non co-op)
Kick a FG for over 50 yards (15): Kick a FG for over 50 yards in a Franchise game (non co-op)
Midway Monster (50): Create a legendary player from the past.
Now Here's a Guy... (50): Thank you for purchasing Madden NFL 09. Here's to another 20 years!
Record 12 sacks in a game (50): Record 12 sacks in a game (non co-op)
Score 40 points in a Rival game (20): Score 40 points in a Rival game (non co-op)
Score 60 points in a Rival game (30): Score 60 points in a Rival game (non co-op)
Shine In The Spotlight (30): Celebrate a touchdown in an endzone hotspot
Shut out Rival in a Franchise (50): Shut out Rival in a Franchise game (non co-op)
Slam Dunk All-Star (30): Dunk the ball over the goalpost (or at least attempt to) after a touchdown
Steal Their Thunder (30): Steal an opposing player's touchdown celebration
Game Hints From EA
1. When a defense looks prepared for your current play, use a quick audible to regain the upper hand.
2. While playing through the Madden Test, be patient. Hurrying through the drills will cause your Madden IQ to suffer.
3. Use Formation Subs in certain situations to bring a new player into the game. That backup player just might have the skills needed for the current play.
4. Playing Superstar as a Tight End gives you the best of both worlds, allowing you to play as a Lineman and a Wide Receiver.
5. It's a good idea to use your EA Rewinds like timeouts, saving them for crucial situations.
6. Enter into endzone hotspots to trigger special player celebrations.
7. Calling a short yard FB run play with a backup RB is a good way to increase the odds that yards will be gained.
8. Read the Madden Moment description carefully, sometimes a FG is good enough to complete the Moment.
9. Remember to utilize the Field Goal Block Return play whenever a long FG is attempted.
10. Importing your Fantasy Football Team from your Fantasy League gives you the chance to test your team's mettle on the field.
11. Use the stiff arm special move to break more tackles with the ball carrier.
12. Using an All Madden or Fantasy Drafted created team will give you the advantage when playing in Franchise or against a friend.
13. When punting is not an option, use the QB Sneak play to push for those last couple of yards in short yardage situations.
14. When a play doesn't go the way you planned, don't hesitate. Use EA Rewind to try it over again.
15. Utilize the Player HUB to see what part of the game your friends are currently playing in.
16. Use the Player HUB to send game invites as well as Online league invites.
17. Talk is cheap. Create custom Online Leagues with your friends to see who is truly the best at Madden.
18. Use EA Sports World to help track your accomplishments in all game modes.
19. When playing multi-player games, make sure to use the Bluff Play selection to hide from your opponent which play you are about to run.
20. Create new offensive and defensive plays in NFL Head Coach 09 and import them into Madden. Your opponent won't know what to expect!
21. Take advantage of the new tackle breaking system. Press a button or move the highlight stick while getting tackled to attempt to break out of it.
22. New to Madden? No problem. Use the Beginner Game Style for a simplified Madden experience.
23. Madden knows how good you are. When you finish a game, advance to the Virtual Trainer to improve your weaknesses.
24. Longing for the days of Maddens past? Play Madden 93 with the 20th Anniversary Collector's Edition.
25. Pause no more! Access Instant Replay, Challenge Plays, and view stats without ever leaving the playcall screen.
88 or 206
BACK TO TOP