- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode Two Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, Playstation 3|
publisher: Hothead Games
developer: Hothead Games
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Oct 29, 08
|» All About Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode Two on ActionTrip|
Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore:
Arsonist (15): Burn down the Riverbrook Apartments.
Can't Nobody Hold You Down (15): Defeat the final boss of the game.
Endgame (15): Collect a ticket for the World's Fair.
Lab Assistant (15): Complete Dr. Stripe's and Dr. Whimple's missions.
Millionaire (15): Collect one million dollars in cash.
Moving On Up (15): Collect the Wealthy key.
Pack Rat Strikes Back (25): Only use items to win a fight. No attacks or counter attacks allowed.
POWER SURRRGE! (25): Block enemy attacks and get one party member's hit counter up to 40.
Reluctant Hero (5): At the beginning of the episode, refuse to join Gabe and Tycho 5 times.
Steel Cannibal (20): Spend robot parts to upgrade all weapons.
The Strength To Rule (20): Kill enough enemies to earn the XP needed for all party members to reach Level 30.
Choose the coat rack in the office to change into these costumes.
"Cardboard Tube Samurai" Outfit: Open all four special chests in Insane Mode.
"Murder Safari" Jungle Outfit: Defeat Dr. Wolfington in the Cloying Odor Asylum.
"Silent One" Mime Outfit: Start with if you continue from a complete Episode One save file.
Beat the game on any difficulty to unlock the highest difficulty setting.
86 or 101
BACK TO TOP