- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
- Mornin '14
- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode Two Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, Playstation 3|
publisher: Hothead Games
developer: Hothead Games
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Oct 29, 08
|» All About Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode Two on ActionTrip|
Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore:
Arsonist (15): Burn down the Riverbrook Apartments.
Can't Nobody Hold You Down (15): Defeat the final boss of the game.
Endgame (15): Collect a ticket for the World's Fair.
Lab Assistant (15): Complete Dr. Stripe's and Dr. Whimple's missions.
Millionaire (15): Collect one million dollars in cash.
Moving On Up (15): Collect the Wealthy key.
Pack Rat Strikes Back (25): Only use items to win a fight. No attacks or counter attacks allowed.
POWER SURRRGE! (25): Block enemy attacks and get one party member's hit counter up to 40.
Reluctant Hero (5): At the beginning of the episode, refuse to join Gabe and Tycho 5 times.
Steel Cannibal (20): Spend robot parts to upgrade all weapons.
The Strength To Rule (20): Kill enough enemies to earn the XP needed for all party members to reach Level 30.
Choose the coat rack in the office to change into these costumes.
"Cardboard Tube Samurai" Outfit: Open all four special chests in Insane Mode.
"Murder Safari" Jungle Outfit: Defeat Dr. Wolfington in the Cloying Odor Asylum.
"Silent One" Mime Outfit: Start with if you continue from a complete Episode One save file.
Beat the game on any difficulty to unlock the highest difficulty setting.
86 or 118
BACK TO TOP