- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode Two Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, Playstation 3|
publisher: Hothead Games
developer: Hothead Games
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Oct 29, 08
|» All About Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode Two on ActionTrip|
Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore:
Arsonist (15): Burn down the Riverbrook Apartments.
Can't Nobody Hold You Down (15): Defeat the final boss of the game.
Endgame (15): Collect a ticket for the World's Fair.
Lab Assistant (15): Complete Dr. Stripe's and Dr. Whimple's missions.
Millionaire (15): Collect one million dollars in cash.
Moving On Up (15): Collect the Wealthy key.
Pack Rat Strikes Back (25): Only use items to win a fight. No attacks or counter attacks allowed.
POWER SURRRGE! (25): Block enemy attacks and get one party member's hit counter up to 40.
Reluctant Hero (5): At the beginning of the episode, refuse to join Gabe and Tycho 5 times.
Steel Cannibal (20): Spend robot parts to upgrade all weapons.
The Strength To Rule (20): Kill enough enemies to earn the XP needed for all party members to reach Level 30.
Choose the coat rack in the office to change into these costumes.
"Cardboard Tube Samurai" Outfit: Open all four special chests in Insane Mode.
"Murder Safari" Jungle Outfit: Defeat Dr. Wolfington in the Cloying Odor Asylum.
"Silent One" Mime Outfit: Start with if you continue from a complete Episode One save file.
Beat the game on any difficulty to unlock the highest difficulty setting.
87 or 147
BACK TO TOP