- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode Two Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, Playstation 3|
publisher: Hothead Games
developer: Hothead Games
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Oct 29, 08
|» All About Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode Two on ActionTrip|
Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore:
Arsonist (15): Burn down the Riverbrook Apartments.
Can't Nobody Hold You Down (15): Defeat the final boss of the game.
Endgame (15): Collect a ticket for the World's Fair.
Lab Assistant (15): Complete Dr. Stripe's and Dr. Whimple's missions.
Millionaire (15): Collect one million dollars in cash.
Moving On Up (15): Collect the Wealthy key.
Pack Rat Strikes Back (25): Only use items to win a fight. No attacks or counter attacks allowed.
POWER SURRRGE! (25): Block enemy attacks and get one party member's hit counter up to 40.
Reluctant Hero (5): At the beginning of the episode, refuse to join Gabe and Tycho 5 times.
Steel Cannibal (20): Spend robot parts to upgrade all weapons.
The Strength To Rule (20): Kill enough enemies to earn the XP needed for all party members to reach Level 30.
Choose the coat rack in the office to change into these costumes.
"Cardboard Tube Samurai" Outfit: Open all four special chests in Insane Mode.
"Murder Safari" Jungle Outfit: Defeat Dr. Wolfington in the Cloying Odor Asylum.
"Silent One" Mime Outfit: Start with if you continue from a complete Episode One save file.
Beat the game on any difficulty to unlock the highest difficulty setting.
86 or 132
BACK TO TOP