- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
- Mornin '14
- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode Two Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, Playstation 3|
publisher: Hothead Games
developer: Hothead Games
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Oct 29, 08
|» All About Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode Two on ActionTrip|
Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore:
Arsonist (15): Burn down the Riverbrook Apartments.
Can't Nobody Hold You Down (15): Defeat the final boss of the game.
Endgame (15): Collect a ticket for the World's Fair.
Lab Assistant (15): Complete Dr. Stripe's and Dr. Whimple's missions.
Millionaire (15): Collect one million dollars in cash.
Moving On Up (15): Collect the Wealthy key.
Pack Rat Strikes Back (25): Only use items to win a fight. No attacks or counter attacks allowed.
POWER SURRRGE! (25): Block enemy attacks and get one party member's hit counter up to 40.
Reluctant Hero (5): At the beginning of the episode, refuse to join Gabe and Tycho 5 times.
Steel Cannibal (20): Spend robot parts to upgrade all weapons.
The Strength To Rule (20): Kill enough enemies to earn the XP needed for all party members to reach Level 30.
Choose the coat rack in the office to change into these costumes.
"Cardboard Tube Samurai" Outfit: Open all four special chests in Insane Mode.
"Murder Safari" Jungle Outfit: Defeat Dr. Wolfington in the Cloying Odor Asylum.
"Silent One" Mime Outfit: Start with if you continue from a complete Episode One save file.
Beat the game on any difficulty to unlock the highest difficulty setting.
86 or 105
BACK TO TOP