- Double Dragon Trilogy Now Available on Mobile
- Final Fantasy VIII Now on Steam
- New Final Fantasy X and X/2 HD Remaster Videos
- Dark Souls 2 - Red, Yellow & Blue
- Battlefield 4 Patch for One-Hit Kill Bug on PS4 Released
- The Elder Scrolls Online Character Progression Trailer
- Cast for World of Warcraft Movie Confirmed
- Reggie Fils-Aime Says Petitioning Doesn't Really Affect Nintendo
- Mornin '13
- No More Battlefield 4 Expansions Until the Game is Fixed
- First Batch of Devs for ID@Xbox Announced
- What FFVI Will Look Like on Mobile
- flOw Now Available for PlayStation 4 and Vita in Europe
- New Pokemon X & Y 2DS Bundles for Holiday Season
- Assassin's Creed 4: Freedom Cry Trailer
- Gran Turismo 6 Screens - Abarth, Alfa, BMW & More
Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, Playstation 3|
developer: Hothead Games
|ESRB rating: M
release date: May 21, 08 (released)
|» All About Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness on ActionTrip|
Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore.
A Winner Is You (10): Successfully complete the first episode.
All Together Now (5): Do a 3-member Team-Up Attack.
Clean Sweep (30): Find and kill every possible enemy in the game.
Fight 'Em With Items (20): Find and use every item in the game at least once.
Immortal (20): Play and win the game without allowing a character to die during combat.
Level Awesome (20): Kill enough enemies in the game to get the XP necessary to get all party members to Level 15.
Nine Lives (15): Kill an enemy using T. Kemper's basic attack.
Pacifist (15): Only use counterattacks, health items, or distraction items to win one battle.
Pack Rat (15): Find and collect all of the hidden collectibles scattered around the game.
Silent, But Deadly (30): Fight, and destroy the final Boss without using any healing items.
Steel Devils (15): Explore the world to find all the robots, and defeat them all in combat.
Stray Cat (5): Have T. Kemper join the player as a support character.
87 or 208
BACK TO TOP