- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
- Mornin '14
- Destiny EV-30 Tumbler Sparrow Trailer
- Night Under No Man's Sky Trailer
- This Week's Xbox Deals with Gold has a Tomb Raider Theme
- New Free Destiny Trial
- Blizzard Wants to Compensate Users After Draenor's Shaky Start
- Assassin's Creed Unity - More Fixes Enroute
Phantom Breaker Cheats
publisher: Southpeak Interactive
developer: Delta Factory
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Apr 10, 12
|» All About Phantom Breaker on ActionTrip|
Break free! (15): Perform at least 30 successful counter-attacks in one round [Story, Arcade, and Online matches only]
Don't stop me now! (25): Unlocked after fighting 50 ranked matches.
Flash! (5): Use Overdrive mode while the fight style is set to Quick [Story, Arcade, and Online matches only]
Going slightly mad! (10): Use a Counter-Burst. [Story, Arcade, and Online matches only]
Keep yourself alive! (15): Unlocked after winning ranked matches twice in a row.
Now I'm here! (5): Unlocked after winning a ranked match for the first time.
Rock you! (5): Use Overdrive mode while the fight style is set to Hard. [Story, Arcade, and Online matches only]
Rushing headlong! (15): Unlocked after fighting 25 ranked matches.
Save me! (10): Unlocked when emergency is used.[Story, Arcade, and Online matches only]
Under pressure? (10): Unlocked when guard break is applied [Story, Arcade, and Online matches only]
You are the champion! (30): Unlocked when arcade mode is completed on any difficulty.
Fin: Complete Story Mode with all normal characters
Infinity: Complete Arcade Mode with any character
Kurisu (First Method): Complete Arcade Mode with all normal characters, then complete Arcade Mode without continuing, with 100 counters, and using a Deadly Attack each match
Kurisu (Second Method): Win 250 matches across all modes
Rimi (First Method): Complete Story Mode with Fin, then win every round in Arcade Mode without continuing and defeat her in the match before Infinity
Rimi (Second Method): Win 200 matches across all modes
21 or 102
|»||Click here for more Phantom Breaker cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Phantom Breaker cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Phantom Breaker cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP