- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
- Mornin '16
- ESPN Offering to Pay Riot the Big Bucks to Broadcast LCS
- Yes, There is a Pro Cycling Manager 2016
- No Microtransactions for Overwatch Characters and Maps
- Ori and the Blind Forest Gets a Retail Version
- E3 Will Host an Open-to-the-Public Live Event
- Overwatch New Animated Short, Game Launches Tomorrow
- Doom And Total War: Warhammer PC Best-Sellers
- REVIEW: Total War: Warhammer
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 3, Xbox360, Wii|
genre: Action Adventure
|ESRB rating: T
release date: May 18, 10
|» All About Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands on ActionTrip|
A Warm Welcome (20): Catch up to Malik.
Acrobat (30): Jump on enemies 30 times in a row without falling or using the Power of Time.
Air Time (15): Perform 20 Aerial Slash attacks.
And King of Blades (20): Kill 500 enemies with the sword.
And stay down! (15): Use the finishing lunge 20 times.
Anger Management (15): Break 100 vases and sarcophagi.
Attack from all angles (15): Knock down 15 enemies using the aerial kick.
Big Finish (10): Defeat an enemy by doing a power attack on the fifth hit in a combo.
Close Call (15): Save the Prince's life by using the Power of Time.
Completist (50): Purchase every item in the upgrade menu.
David and Goliath (15): Finish 5 titans with the Aerial Slash.
Death from Above (30): Finish off 10 enemies in a row using only the Aerial Slash.
Ding! Level Up! (15): Purchase your first upgrade.
Elemental Control (20): Upgrade one power to level 4.
Eye of the Storm (30): Reach the final fight.
Floors are for losers (15): Wall run for a total of 1/2 mile (805 meters).
Got Walkthrough? (50): Find and break every sarcophagus.
Invincible (20): Finish the final battle against Ratash without taking any damage.
Just us and them (50): Close the fortress gates.
Like Dominoes (15): Knock down 5 enemies with one kick.
Memories of Azad (20): Reach the thick of the battle.
Not how it Happened (15): Use the Power of Time 20 times.
Not what it looks like (50): Defeat Ratash.
Our Little Secret (5): Begin a new game on Normal difficulty, and switch to Easy at the very beginning, and play through the game normally.
Power Boost (20): Find and break a sarcophagus.
Prince of Earth (15): Defeat 50 enemies while using the Stone Armor.
Prince of Fire (15): Defeat 50 enemies using the Flame Trail.
Prince of Tides (50): Complete the Enemy Tides Challenge.
Prince of Water (15): Defeat 50 enemies using the Ice Blast.
Prince of Wind (15): Defeat 50 enemies using the Whirlwind.
Sand Nemesis (30): Kill 50 enemies in a row without being hit and without using upgrade powers or the Power of Time.
Solomon's Army (30): Release Solomon's Army.
Stay Dry (30): Move on solidified water for 1 minute without using the Power of Time.
Swift as the Wind (15): Defeat 30 enemies using the Power of Flight.
This is Persia! (20): Kick 20 enemies off of ledges.
Untouchable (30): Defeat Ratash in the Throne Room wihout taking any damage.
Beat the game in normal difficulty.
56 or 219
BACK TO TOP