- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
- Mornin '14
- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, PS Vita|
developer: Neko Entertainment
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Jan 25, 12
|» All About Puddle on ActionTrip|
Eating is Cheating (15): Don't trigger any nausea during the Slightly Acid level.
Every drop matters (20): Finish a level with exactly the right amount of liquid.
Gold rush (20): Earn 48 gold medals.
Green peace (15): Push the second bulb inside the sundews without letting the particles fall inside.
Make yourself scarce (10): Take the shortcut in the level Wastewater.
Quack-Quack (20): It's time for the crash test.
Roundabout (15): Finish the Nova level by only turning in one direction.
Say "truck" (15): Make sure your firetruck remains undamaged.
Souvenir (15): Keep your glass ball intact in the Tahiti level.
The Wages of Fear (15): Finish a level after at least 10 nitroglycerine explosions.
Total reaction (25): Finish all levels.
Waiter (15): Keep all your liquid in the tank from the 2011 vintage level.
17 or 73
|»||Click here for more Puddle cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Puddle cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Puddle cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP