- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
- Mornin '15 - PC Upgrade?
- DX 12 to Allow Mutli-GPU Between GeForce and Radeon?
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number to Release in March
- The Evil Within: The Assignment DLC Trailer and Release Date
- Battlefield Hardline has Gone Gold
- Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Unites Villains
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord DLC Released
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, PS Vita|
developer: Neko Entertainment
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Jan 25, 12
|» All About Puddle on ActionTrip|
Eating is Cheating (15): Don't trigger any nausea during the Slightly Acid level.
Every drop matters (20): Finish a level with exactly the right amount of liquid.
Gold rush (20): Earn 48 gold medals.
Green peace (15): Push the second bulb inside the sundews without letting the particles fall inside.
Make yourself scarce (10): Take the shortcut in the level Wastewater.
Quack-Quack (20): It's time for the crash test.
Roundabout (15): Finish the Nova level by only turning in one direction.
Say "truck" (15): Make sure your firetruck remains undamaged.
Souvenir (15): Keep your glass ball intact in the Tahiti level.
The Wages of Fear (15): Finish a level after at least 10 nitroglycerine explosions.
Total reaction (25): Finish all levels.
Waiter (15): Keep all your liquid in the tank from the 2011 vintage level.
17 or 90
|»||Click here for more Puddle cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Puddle cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Puddle cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP