- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, PS Vita|
developer: Neko Entertainment
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Jan 25, 12
|» All About Puddle on ActionTrip|
Eating is Cheating (15): Don't trigger any nausea during the Slightly Acid level.
Every drop matters (20): Finish a level with exactly the right amount of liquid.
Gold rush (20): Earn 48 gold medals.
Green peace (15): Push the second bulb inside the sundews without letting the particles fall inside.
Make yourself scarce (10): Take the shortcut in the level Wastewater.
Quack-Quack (20): It's time for the crash test.
Roundabout (15): Finish the Nova level by only turning in one direction.
Say "truck" (15): Make sure your firetruck remains undamaged.
Souvenir (15): Keep your glass ball intact in the Tahiti level.
The Wages of Fear (15): Finish a level after at least 10 nitroglycerine explosions.
Total reaction (25): Finish all levels.
Waiter (15): Keep all your liquid in the tank from the 2011 vintage level.
17 or 99
|»||Click here for more Puddle cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Puddle cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Puddle cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP