- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, PS Vita|
developer: Neko Entertainment
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Jan 25, 12
|» All About Puddle on ActionTrip|
Eating is Cheating (15): Don't trigger any nausea during the Slightly Acid level.
Every drop matters (20): Finish a level with exactly the right amount of liquid.
Gold rush (20): Earn 48 gold medals.
Green peace (15): Push the second bulb inside the sundews without letting the particles fall inside.
Make yourself scarce (10): Take the shortcut in the level Wastewater.
Quack-Quack (20): It's time for the crash test.
Roundabout (15): Finish the Nova level by only turning in one direction.
Say "truck" (15): Make sure your firetruck remains undamaged.
Souvenir (15): Keep your glass ball intact in the Tahiti level.
The Wages of Fear (15): Finish a level after at least 10 nitroglycerine explosions.
Total reaction (25): Finish all levels.
Waiter (15): Keep all your liquid in the tank from the 2011 vintage level.
17 or 81
|»||Click here for more Puddle cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Puddle cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Puddle cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP