- Action Trippin' Ballscast #12 - Bethesda or BioWare RPGs?
- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
publisher: UTV Ignition Games
developer: UTV Ignition Games
|ESRB rating: E10+
release date: Jan 25, 12
|» All About Quarrel on ActionTrip|
A Rag Man (5): Make your first ever Quarrel anagram.
Anagramalamadingdong! (15): Make a staggering 100 Quarrel anagrams.
Call That a Challenge? (20): Complete all Challenges to Gold standard.
Down in One! (10): Claim Calamari Cove from Dwayne, Caprice and Malik in a single turn.
Elite Beat! (25): Defeat Rex, Helena and Kali in a single timed match.
Four's a Crowd (10): Capture a prisoner from each player in a four-player match.
Incrediword! (15): Make a word worth at least 20 points.
Jailhouse Rock (10): Capture a phenomenal 100 prisoners.
Omniscience (30): Finish a match with a perfect Word IQ of 200.
Showdown Showoff (20): Defeat all-comers in Showdown.
Unbeaten! (20): Capture Starfish Bay in Domination without losing a single quarrel.
World Leader (20): Dominate the Known Quarrel World and wear the Quarrel Crown.
40 or 145
|»||Click here for more Quarrel cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Quarrel cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Quarrel cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP