- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
Resident Evil 6 Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, Playstation 3, PC|
publisher: Capcom Entertainment
developer: Capcom Entertainment
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Oct 02, 12
|» All About Resident Evil 6 on ActionTrip|
Achievements: Onslaught Mode DLC
Kill or Be Killed (10): Win while in the dying state.
Killer Combo (30): Achieve a 30-combo chain.
Surrounded on All Sides (45): Send 2,000 enemies to your opponent's map.
Take the Stage (30): Defeat your opponent and achieve victory in 3 stages.
You Are S.O.L. (10): Defeat your opponent 10 times with enemies you sent.
Achievements: Predator Mode DLC
Easy Pickings (30): Eliminate all players as Ustanak in less than a minute.
Held Captive (10): Defeat Ustanak with only one Agent remaining.
Invincible (30): Defeat Ustanak without anyone on your team being captured.
Not without a Fight (45): Defeat Ustanak 20 times.
One Is Never Enough (10): As Ustanak, capture a total of 50 humans.
Achievements: Survivors Mode DLC
Kung Fu Fighting (30): Survive to the end only using physical attacks.
Last Man Standing--Again (45): Win five times in a row.
Staying Alive (10): Return to the game as a human character.
Take 'Em All Down (30): Defeat 100 agents.
Team Effort (10): Win without any members of your team being killed.
This is how to unlock the characters for the mercenaries game mode. Leon, Chris and Jake are unlocked by default.
Ada: Complete Ada's Campaign
Carla: Unlock all other characters costumes.
Helena: Finish Urban Chaos Map with a B rank or higher.
Piers: Finish Steel Beast Map with a B rank or higher.
Sherry: Finish Mining the Depths map with a B rank or higher.
There are three different maps to play in the Mercenaries mode which can be unlocked by clearing specific campaigns. You can use either character to unlock these maps.
Mining the Depths: Clear Jake's Campaign on any difficulty
Steel Beast: Clear Chris's Campaign on any difficulty
Complete all four story modes to allow you to buy unlimited ammo in skill settings.
Unlimited ammo: complete all four story modes and then purchase under skill settings.
Ada Wong's Campaign
Beat all three campaigns (Leon, Chris, and Jake) to unlock this fourth campaign.
Hidden Dog Tag Title
Curious Fun: Complete the Resident Evil 5 campaign.
Curious Fan Title
Complete the Resident Evil 5 Campaign to unlock the "Curious Fan" title.
Mercenaries mode costumes
Earn an "A" rank in Mercenaries mode with the indicated character to unlock the corresponding costume.
Pirate Leon: Earn an "A" rank as Leon.
Puffy Jacket Jake: Earn an "A" rank as Jake.
R.P.D. Helena: Earn an "A" rank as Helena.
Racer Piers: Earn an "A" rank as Piers.
Samurai Chris: Earn an "A" rank as Chris.
School Girl Sherry: Earn an "A" rank as Sherry.
White Dress Ada: Earn an "A" rank as Ada.
45 or 123
|»||Click here for more Resident Evil 6 cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Resident Evil 6 cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Resident Evil 6 cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP