- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Reporting From Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Teaser
- Creators Can Now Sell Their Mods on the Steam Workshop
- Rainbow Six Siege Trailer - The British Counter Terrorism Unit
- Square Enix Will Also Host a Pre-E3 Press Conference
- Evolve Hosts Fight for a New Skin Challenge
- REVIEW: Mortal Kombat X
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Nintendo Direct Presentation Tomorrow
- Assassin's Creed Creator Reveals New Game
- Batman Arkham Knight PC System Requirments Unveiled
- Bloodborne Patch Released, Reduces Load Times
Rocket Riot Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Jun 17, 09
|» All About Rocket Riot on ActionTrip|
Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore.
Been There, Shot That (15): Use all 20 power-ups in the game, including the red power-downs. The tutorial level doesn't count.
Go Forth And Multiplay (10): Go to multiplayer in the menu, and select Xbox LIVE. It doesn't matter how high you get ranked.
I'll Show You Fits Of Rage (15): In any level, online or offline, kill 20 enemies within one minute to unlock this achievement.
Natural Born Gamer (20): Kill 5000 enemies throughout the game to unlock this achievements.
Nice Beating You (10): Play single player campaign mode and reach level 10. Defeat Blockbeard to unlock this achievement.
On A Gamer's Diet (20): Shoot 50 zombies, 50 robots, 50 pirates and 50 soldiers. All levels online and offline count.
One Meeellion Blocks (10): Destroy a total of 1.000.000 blocks. All blocks you destroyed from all levels are counted.
One Shot, Thrice The Score (25): Kill 3 enemies with one shot.
The Things I've Seen (20): Kill all different types of enemies in Rocket Riot to unlock this achievement.
Two Thumb Master (20): Play through all 80 single player levels successfully to unlock this achievement.
You Can Handle The Riot (20): Play endurance or co-op with friends, and beat level 50 to unlock this achievement.
You're Like Some Kind Of Robot (15): Kill a total of 50 enemies with a longshot. All longshots through the entire game are counted.
46 or 109
BACK TO TOP