- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
- Mornin '14
- Transformer Universe Closing Down
- Shadow of Mordor and PayDay 2 DLC Out Today
- Grand Theft Auto V Heists Trailer
- New Patch for Halo: The Master Chief Collection Out Now
- Steam Kicks Out 'Hatred' Dev Claims Fans Still Show Support
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch Delayed
- Assassin's Creed Could Go East to China or Japan
Sam & Max: Save the World Cheats
developer: Telltale Games
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Jun 17, 09
|» All About Sam & Max: Save the World on ActionTrip|
Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore.
Abe Lincoln Must Die! (20): Complete Episode 4 - "Abe Lincoln Must Die!".
Bright Side of the Moon (20): Complete Episode 6 - "Bright Side of the Moon".
Culture Shock (20): Complete Episode 1 - "Culture Shock".
Easter Bunny (10): In Episode 4, find the Easter Egg.
Improviser (10): In Episode 2, achieve six different cow identities that Mr Featherly will play along with.
Master Whacker (10): In Episode 3, get a perfect score on Whack-Da-Ratz.
Mightier than the Sword (10): In Episode 5, attempt to chop up everything in the text adventure with your +2 sword.
Reality 2.0 (20): Complete Episode 5 - "Reality 2.0".
Saved The World! (30): Complete all episodes of Sam & Max Save the World.
Situation: Comedy (20): Complete Episode 2 - "Situation: Comedy".
The Mole, Mob, and the Meatball (20): Complete Episode 3 - "The Mole, the Mob, and the Meatball".
Unicornucopia (10): Heard 10 different comments about your unicorn.
Easter Egg in Episode Four
In episode four there is quite literally a hidden Easter Egg. To obtain it play the game normally until Max becomes president, use the calender in the oval office to change the day to Easter, then head out to the white house lawn and look into the golf hole and you will find an Easter Egg, this egg does nothing.
73 or 134
BACK TO TOP