- COMIC: The Pain of Swatting
- Mornin '14
- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
Sam & Max: Save the World Cheats
developer: Telltale Games
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Jun 17, 09
|» All About Sam & Max: Save the World on ActionTrip|
Complete each achievement to get the allotted gamerscore.
Abe Lincoln Must Die! (20): Complete Episode 4 - "Abe Lincoln Must Die!".
Bright Side of the Moon (20): Complete Episode 6 - "Bright Side of the Moon".
Culture Shock (20): Complete Episode 1 - "Culture Shock".
Easter Bunny (10): In Episode 4, find the Easter Egg.
Improviser (10): In Episode 2, achieve six different cow identities that Mr Featherly will play along with.
Master Whacker (10): In Episode 3, get a perfect score on Whack-Da-Ratz.
Mightier than the Sword (10): In Episode 5, attempt to chop up everything in the text adventure with your +2 sword.
Reality 2.0 (20): Complete Episode 5 - "Reality 2.0".
Saved The World! (30): Complete all episodes of Sam & Max Save the World.
Situation: Comedy (20): Complete Episode 2 - "Situation: Comedy".
The Mole, Mob, and the Meatball (20): Complete Episode 3 - "The Mole, the Mob, and the Meatball".
Unicornucopia (10): Heard 10 different comments about your unicorn.
Easter Egg in Episode Four
In episode four there is quite literally a hidden Easter Egg. To obtain it play the game normally until Max becomes president, use the calender in the oval office to change the day to Easter, then head out to the white house lawn and look into the golf hole and you will find an Easter Egg, this egg does nothing.
73 or 122
BACK TO TOP