- Navy Lieutenant Not Happy with Xbox One, Unloads on Microsoft
- Dead Space 4 Pushed Aside for New Star Wars Title
- Xbox Live Reduced Content for June 2013
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: June 18th, 2013
- PSPlus Not Required for Auto-Updates with PS4
- Jimmy Fallon Plays With Xbox One
- Sega Says Phantasy Star Online 2 for the West is 'Delayed'
- Torchlight Free on GOG.com for Next 48 Hours
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown iOS Available This Week
- Best Games of E3 2013 - People's Choice
- Mornin '13
- Xbox One Will Still Allow Access to Games to Banned Users
- Oculus Rift Welcomes VR Sex Game to Launch Library
- Watch Dogs, Far Cry & Rabbids Movies in the Making
- Battlefield 4 Alpha Testing, Possibly System Requirements
- Nintendo has No Plans to Cut Price of Wii U
- Sony Explains Why PS+ is Needed for Multiplayer
- The Last of Us Top Dog in UK
Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper Cheats
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Apr 22, 10 (released)
|» All About Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper on ActionTrip|
Complete each achievement to receive the allotted gamerscore.
Curious (80): Find out how to observe things closely right from the start...
Art lover (80): The true art lover will have no difficulty...
Crime doesn't pay (80): Don't be the accomplice to a theft...
Dogged (80): How does Jack feel when he handles the knife?
The crime weapon (10): What weapon does Jack the Ripper use?
Make-up artist (10): What does Jack the Ripper look like?
Pinpointing the killer (10): In which district does Jack the Ripper live?
Relentless logic (10): Elementary...
The killer's identity (10): Who is Jack the Ripper?
Complex case (150): The last word.
Charitable soul (30): Treat the captain.
Clever (10): Open the briefcase belonging to agent Humphries.
Director (10): Reconstruct the hand movements of Polly Nichols's murderer.
Rational (30): Fill in the deduction board.
Methodical (10): Reconstruct Walter Sickert's cane.
Patient (10): Reconstruct the torn up reports.
Organised (10): Fill in the timescale of the murder of Polly Nichols.
Model pupil (10): Open the jar containing the heart.
Skilful (10): Use the magnet to retrieve the lock pick.
Eagle eye (10): Retrieve the amulet from under the floor.
Snake charmer (30): Obtain the tanner's mask.
Handyman (10): Repair the gas leak.
Logical mind (10): Find the encyclopaedia of perfume.
Sensitive nose (10): Solve the puzzle of the perfume.
Strategist (30): Enter the police station unseen.
Lock picker (10): Pick the lock leading to the cells.
Deciphering expert (10): Decipher the coded message.
Technician (10): Reconnect the cables on the goods lift.
Tenacious (30): Access the barricaded room on the first floor.
Dexterous (10): Dismantle the combination lock.
Cool (30): Bluff the crooks.
Cheeky (10): Obtain the clues by phone.
Historian (10): Open Tumblety's briefcase.
Resourceful (30): Obtain access to the butcher's shop.
Analytical mind (10): Fill in the timescale of the double murder.
Shrewd (30): Find Sherlock some water.
Journalist (10): Replace the correct labels on the compartments.
Surgeon (10): Find the internal organ missing from the corpse.
Snoop (10): Find the correct file at the Imperial Club.
57 or 115
BACK TO TOP