- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
- A Fresh Touch of Electronic Reminiscence
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Preloads for PC Gamers
- Umbrella Corps Gameplay Trailer
- Next Street Fighter V Beta in October
- What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.? Intelligence Video
- Star Citizen Keeps Getting More Money from New Backers
- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition Release at End of October
- Microsoft Shows How HoloLens Gaming Works
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 3, Xbox360|
publisher: Autumn Games
developer: Reverge Labs
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Apr 11, 12
|» All About Skullgirls on ActionTrip|
Unlock the 10th color palette.
To unlock the 10 color first go to versus->local, then on the controller placement screen(where you decide which controller is which side) input this code: down->RB->up->LB->Y->B. This will unlock the palette for every character in the game, no need to do it twice.
unlocks 10th color palette.: down->RB->up->LB->Y->B
Extra Color Palettes
Beat "Story Mode" to unlock color 7 and beat "Arcade Mode" to unlock color 8.
Character's 7th color.: Beat "Story Mode" with desired character.
Character's 8th color.: Beat "Arcade Mode" with desired character.
18 or 115
|»||Click here for more Skullgirls cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Skullgirls cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Skullgirls cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP