- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 3, Xbox360|
publisher: Autumn Games
developer: Reverge Labs
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Apr 11, 12
|» All About Skullgirls on ActionTrip|
Unlock the 10th color palette.
To unlock the 10 color first go to versus->local, then on the controller placement screen(where you decide which controller is which side) input this code: down->RB->up->LB->Y->B. This will unlock the palette for every character in the game, no need to do it twice.
unlocks 10th color palette.: down->RB->up->LB->Y->B
Extra Color Palettes
Beat "Story Mode" to unlock color 7 and beat "Arcade Mode" to unlock color 8.
Character's 7th color.: Beat "Story Mode" with desired character.
Character's 8th color.: Beat "Arcade Mode" with desired character.
15 or 69
|»||Click here for more Skullgirls cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Skullgirls cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Skullgirls cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP