- No More Battlefield 4 Expansions Until the Game is Fixed
- First Batch of Devs for ID@Xbox Announced
- What FFVI Will Look Like on Mobile
- flOw Now Available for PlayStation 4 and Vita in Europe
- New Pokemon X & Y 2DS Bundles for Holiday Season
- Assassin's Creed 4: Freedom Cry Trailer
- Gran Turismo 6 Screens - Abarth, Alfa, BMW & More
- Mornin '13
- Microsoft Promises to Improve Xbox One Party System
- Final Fantasy XIV Set for PS4 in April 2014
- Warning: Enabling Developer Settings can Brick Your Xbox One
- McDonald's Will be Giving Away Xbox One Consoles with Forza 5
- Ground Zeroes Soon, Phantom Pain Much, Much Later
- Battlefield 4 PC Update Released, PS4 Patch Pushed
- Over 2 Million PS4s Sold Worldwide
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 3, Xbox360|
publisher: Autumn Games
developer: Reverge Labs
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Apr 11, 12 (released)
|» All About Skullgirls on ActionTrip|
Unlock the 10th color palette.
To unlock the 10 color first go to versus->local, then on the controller placement screen(where you decide which controller is which side) input this code: down->RB->up->LB->Y->B. This will unlock the palette for every character in the game, no need to do it twice.
unlocks 10th color palette.: down->RB->up->LB->Y->B
Extra Color Palettes
Beat "Story Mode" to unlock color 7 and beat "Arcade Mode" to unlock color 8.
Character's 7th color.: Beat "Story Mode" with desired character.
Character's 8th color.: Beat "Arcade Mode" with desired character.
11 or 60
|»||Click here for more Skullgirls cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Skullgirls cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Skullgirls cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP