- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: The Darkness of Souls
- REVIEW: Ratchet & Clank
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 3, Xbox360|
publisher: Autumn Games
developer: Reverge Labs
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Apr 11, 12
|» All About Skullgirls on ActionTrip|
Unlock the 10th color palette.
To unlock the 10 color first go to versus->local, then on the controller placement screen(where you decide which controller is which side) input this code: down->RB->up->LB->Y->B. This will unlock the palette for every character in the game, no need to do it twice.
unlocks 10th color palette.: down->RB->up->LB->Y->B
Extra Color Palettes
Beat "Story Mode" to unlock color 7 and beat "Arcade Mode" to unlock color 8.
Character's 7th color.: Beat "Story Mode" with desired character.
Character's 8th color.: Beat "Arcade Mode" with desired character.
18 or 124
|»||Click here for more Skullgirls cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Skullgirls cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Skullgirls cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP