- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 3, Xbox360|
publisher: Autumn Games
developer: Reverge Labs
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Apr 11, 12
|» All About Skullgirls on ActionTrip|
Unlock the 10th color palette.
To unlock the 10 color first go to versus->local, then on the controller placement screen(where you decide which controller is which side) input this code: down->RB->up->LB->Y->B. This will unlock the palette for every character in the game, no need to do it twice.
unlocks 10th color palette.: down->RB->up->LB->Y->B
Extra Color Palettes
Beat "Story Mode" to unlock color 7 and beat "Arcade Mode" to unlock color 8.
Character's 7th color.: Beat "Story Mode" with desired character.
Character's 8th color.: Beat "Arcade Mode" with desired character.
18 or 106
|»||Click here for more Skullgirls cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Skullgirls cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Skullgirls cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP