- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
- The Pessimism Goat
- Beyond Good & Evil 2 Artwork Teased
- Swedish Politicians Duke it Out in StarCraft II Tournament
- Dark Souls 2 for PC Reportedly Delayed a Week
Sonic CD Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox360|
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Dec 14, 11
|» All About Sonic CD on ActionTrip|
At the sound test screen (must be unlocked): Enter the following tracks: PCM 12 DA 11. After seeing a picture of Tails, start a new game, holding down A + Start. It is okay to skip the intro. Just ensure you are holding down A + Start by the time the zone loads up. You will know if it worked if you see your X and Y coordinates ticking on the upper right hand of the screen. B button: Debug mode. A button: Cycles object (while in debug) X button: Places object (while in debug) Achievements will be disabled and Zone/Act times will not be recorded while Debug Mode is active.
To unlock the items in the Extras Menu, you must beat the normal stages and special stages in Time Trial mode with a certain total time or better.
D.A. Garden: Beat all the normal stages with a total time of 25:00'00 or better
Sound Test: Beat all the special stages with a total time of 5:00'00 or better
Stage Select: Beat all the special stages with a total time of 4:00'00 or better
Visual Mode: Beat all the normal stages with a total time of 25:00'00 or better
I'm outta here!
If you leave Sonic standing still for 3 minutes, he will grow impatient and yell at the player. He will then jump off the stage, causing an automatic "Game Over".
8 or 59
|»||Click here for more Sonic CD cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Sonic CD cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Sonic CD cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP